Oscam Icam Sky DE and UK

There are 1,135 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 435,467 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• I tried too Icam with oscam-svn11713-arm_dream-webif-dvbapi-libusb-emu798 and I have problem (freezer) on Octagon SF8008 with OpenATV 7.0

hello, I've also been through this (frezes) from what I realized was that I had an oscam that did this for me, I uninstalled it and re-installed one that is compatible with your receiver and that works well, then install the icam patch, and put the conf

• Thanks my bro -MAHDI- DZ

Thanks @JLcode i don't see your topic from here

icam patch

how do i after unzip install this patch, where does it come from?

• can somebody tell me, which oscam(emu) Version I could use for 'Formuler S 4k' ?

Actually I´m using oscam_emu 11693r798 and runs great, but I´m looking for a Version which includes Icam plugin/support now.

The Formuler S Box runs with android 7 nougat - but I`dont know exactly which Version I can use for this client box to test sky channels.

About chipset I only found `hisilicon chipset 1300mhz´.

I hope somebody could help me.

greetz from G3rmany

• Hannibal_Lecter

your file (if its the answer on my post) is an enigma2 ipk......but Formuler S is not an E2 STB.......it´s Android7 _ and most oscam_emu versions for android are running, but I don´t know which is the newest with Icam (if there is one)

• Hi,

the Problem

Code
    the picture remains dark

• I don’t know but no one radegast run in you log file ? Your confs ?

is the server icam patched ?

You need sky icam channel list

And new conf parameter

this one write in log when setup is 100%

Code
    (emu) Stream client ****BRANDING-prime**** 0 connected 
    2022/09/25 22:28:15 00000000 (emu) Stream client 0 request /1:0:19:81:6:85:C00000:0:0:0 
    2022/09/25 22:28:19 1026F2F1 c (radegast) radegast: new connection from 127.0.0.1 
    2022/09/25 22:28:19 1026F2F1 c (client) plain radegast-client 127.0.0.1 granted (icam, au=off)

Show this files and test again

linuxsat-support.com/filebase/file/583/
  • here are oscam emu "for all image" offered.

Do they work on VU+ Boxes with VTI-Images?

Has anyone running the ICAM-oscam working on VTI-image? verified?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!