Oscam Icam Sky DE and UK

There are 1,135 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 435,217 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Maybe it's your server most of them they are not stable yet or haven't applied the patch properly, I don't know, or you can try ncam instead... It works better for me at least, But first unistall all the softcams that you may have already and also delete all the config files usually in etc/tuxbox and then install it and see how it goes.

I dont think this helped, its the exact same thing, everytime its found, theres a mini stutter, i guess its just providers fault, thanks anyways for the help

• i set up everything from 0 again and it works, i guess something did get updated without me knowing

anyways, now even though it works, it kinda stutters every 5s for a sec

You had exactly the same problem as I have. I did everything from 0 as you did, no luck... still no data on transponder.

• i set up everything from 0 again and it works, i guess something did get updated without me knowing

anyways, now even though it works, it kinda stutters every 5s for a sec

You had exactly the same problem as I have. I did everything from 0 as you did, no luck... still no data on transponder.

For you and anyone who has similar problems as i did, on fresh image, i set up my tuner, did a scan of the sat, then i installed this RE: Latest OSCam Emu 11.715 for ALL IPK & sh4 spark & oscam icam - oscam supcam - oscam powercam - oscam revcam

it installs bouquets (u only have to delete default bouquets.tv, and rename the one with services to bouquets.tv, and reboot) and move oscam config files from oscamicam to the config file (example: move settings files from etc\tuxbox\config\oscamicam to etc\tuxbox\config), after adding my readers, from the template thats been already in the oscam.server file, the oscam and my box crashed like 2 times, and after that it works flawlessly...

oh one more thing, disable loadbalancing, and i had to change the binary file to oscam-latest for it to work properly, im using openvix

ps. after using it for like 15min i noticed, that oscam crashes when i change channels, so apart from that, it works flawlessly xD

ps2. disabling emulator in readers seems to fix the issue with crashing, now its perfect :p

Edited 5 times, last by Miecz ().

• Hello everybody,

after a few days of work, ICAM stopper working, for me.

I don't know if it could be due to an automatic update of the Vhannibal settings, which took place on the decoder.

Following the latest forum posts, I tried to uninstall oscam 11715 and remove all ICAM files; then I have reinstall everything, but it doesn't work.

Do you have any suggestions?

What does it mean set up everything from 0? Miecz

Thanks

• I don't know if it could be due to an automatic update of the Vhannibal settings, which took place on the decoder.

Yes, you need to download the settings to your PC and insert the sky-de bouquet.

Thereafter, reload the settings back to your STB and don't forget to change attributes to 755.

NB:- Don't forget to add the line

#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet._sky-de.tv” ORDER BY bouquet

Restart your STB and all should be fine

Edited once, last by cosy ().

• It is still not working. Icam channels should light Tuner in yellow even without any oscm_icam config, for some reason tuners are grey...

Zgemma and Vu+ in the same network, same channel list. Zgemma working, vu+ not.

• Official Post

can somebody put tutorial step by step,how to do to open sky de,thanks

• i can't figure out how to see de sky channels. Is it possible to have a guide that is easier to follow? what should i do after installing oscom icam? where to put the atari oscam cong and how to install the channel list? what other step should i do? Thank you

• I understand where there is everything you need but it is not explained how to use everything you need. I have installed the oscam and after what should I do? please want to explain me one step at a time. Thank you

• i can't figure out how to see de sky channels. Is it possible to have a guide that is easier to follow? what should i do after installing oscom icam? where to put the atari oscam cong and how to install the channel list? what other step should i do? Thank you

Mostly standard path for configs are /etc/tuxbox/oscam her put the config files !

You have use decoder with open image and oscam before ?

• I've installed on my dm800hd with openpli 10.3 oscam 11715-798 and configured enigma for stream relay and now I've the channelist ok, but when I go on DE channel i only see black screen and tehre is a sort of yellow circle on the chanel... any help?

I miss v7, wafer and titanium :D

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!