Oscam Icam Sky DE and UK

There are 1,135 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 434,409 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Official Post

how should I put this patch

The patch is for building oscam. I`m assuming that`s not what you are wanting to do.

send me the bouquet with the channels/ sky de/

• No blocks for me using my configuration with oscam.

< VU+ Ultimo 4K - OpenBH v5.3 - Primesat PR1200 V-Box - CM 1.2M Dish - Jaeger SMR 1224 Motor - Inverto Twin C120 LNB - Raven Feedhorn >

• then I followed the entire guide to the letter, the channels are decoded but I have no vision

my dear friend, you need to have server details, if anything has to work or else it is useless

Hope you understand what we mean here, it is written over and over

BTW:- many versions of Oscam and Ncam work properly as offered here in this thread

• thanks are 30 years that I'm in this world I know what I do I responded to another user who proposed me another conf and did not go with the first instead I only vision that I have blocks of about 10 seconds as I see that some works perfectly even if I do not believe , so I was just wondering how it could be possible that I have blocks that's all.

• Hello I don't know if I am in the right thread, but I have this tiny problem. I installed and then uninstalled icamoscam... And it didnt even show me any errors...

BUT on my sofcam selection menu I still can see and select oscamicam. Of course it doesn't work it's not functionable, but it's like a ghost there. I also deleted all the confing files but still there! Maybe there are some leftovers files somewhere? Does anyone have any idea what to do so I will get rid of it totally?

Thank you.

OpenAtv 7.0 , octagon sf8008.

• Hello I don't know if I am in the right thread, but I have this tiny problem. I installed and then uninstalled icamoscam... And it didnt even show me any errors...

BUT on my sofcam selection menu I still can see and select oscamicam. Of course it doesn't work it's not functionable, but it's like a ghost there. I also deleted all the confing files but still there! Maybe there are some leftovers files somewhere? Does anyone have any idea what to do so I will get rid of it totally?

Thank you.

you can also search in /etc/init.d softcam.oscamxxxxxx

Edited once, last by nervis ().

Thank you.

In OpenAtv look in /etc/init.d scroll down to softcam- there should be softcam-oscamicam (or softcam-oscam-icam) delete it!

ops didntsee last post

Thank you.

simple

stop oscam

go with ftp tool to .bin file folder and replace the .bin file with the same name !

/usr/bin

and start oscam again

load simple configs and use that include are sky icam bouquet channel list you need this for open sky de icam channels.

linuxsat-support.com/filebase/file/583/

oscam stop and start

ssh:

/etc/init.d/oscamName stop

/etc/init.d/oscamName start

• Files are the same for dm900 and dm920. Must be arm version for both

yes but where can I download the oscam version with the Icam patch and the libusb version config

here you find it Oscam Section with EMU

This here is the one you search for ???

I am Still on the Search for CAID:0911 for TTV on 16E if anybody see this anywhere let me Know :D

Send Not from Taptalk or so Sent From 127.0.01 or for Modern Peepz ::1

:saint:

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!