Oscam Icam Sky DE and UK

There are 1,135 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 435,750 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• I congratulate you for having shed light on sky again and you have been really good. But as a layman it comes naturally to me to ask you: Is it possible to do the same thing for sky italia? Thanks and good job

its probably a rumor, but i read somewhere that slyit is coming "soon"

• Code
    hallo,
    du musst nichts machen...
    Nur wenn Sie zu einem anderen Satelliten wechseln, müssen Sie ein paar Zaps von einem Kanal zum anderen machen, und der Satellit stellt sich selbst wieder her.
    VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • then delete everything and put open ATV 7.2 or openpli 8.3 then install Ncam 13.5 and put only your server data and do not change anything you Dan istal bouchey icam.de reboot will see that it works

• Icam and the dreamboxes are not really operating correctly.some of them are working without issues especially the old types.the new types cannot handle icam correctly.this needs some extra configuration especially of the caid priority at dvbapi.the changing between caids during channel switch,bring the dreambox in trouble.if you set correctly the priority of the caids then it can work but therefore you have to block some caids maybe.i worked with 3 DM900 and 2 of them had the same configuration and they work..the third needed some more changes and it works too but the swictching time of the channels takes longer as usual.this was the only way to fix the sound or picture problem without a restart of the boxes.but aq i said its better to buy a new one instead to waste the time here with new images and changing the settings of oscam.

• Icam and the dreamboxes are not really operating correctly.some of them are working without issues especially the old types.the new types cannot handle icam correctly.this needs some extra configuration especially of the caid priority at dvbapi.the changing between caids during channel switch,bring the dreambox in trouble.if you set correctly the priority of the caids then it can work but therefore you have to block some caids maybe.i worked with 3 DM900 and 2 of them had the same configuration and they work..the third needed some more changes and it works too but the swictching time of the channels takes longer as usual.this was the only way to fix the sound or picture problem without a restart of the boxes.but aq i said its better to buy a new one instead to waste the time here with new images and changing the settings of oscam.

Sound and picture problem have few DM 900/920 boxes with DreamOS 2.5! I say few boxes, this problem are in dev enigma from DMM.

Dreambox One /Two are without any problems DreamOS 2.6!

you speak only from DM with DreamOS 2.5 and open images this is important.

We won’t mixed this two operating systems :love you gesture:

• I assure you that I know what I do with the Atari config my decoders are not working so I installed ncam13.5 and they work perfectly the supplier has nothing to do with it

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!