Oscam and Hops

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 795 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• I have just today noticed i have bit of a problem with Glitching it only seems to be on 1 channel BNation

basicly i get BNation from my mate its on HOP1 from him
    i have 2 other proxies they may have BNation but its hop2-3 for me not an issue as i have it from my mate hop1

The issue is every few mins oscam decides its the other 2 proxies turn to do the channel and thats when it gitches for 5-10 seconds then goes back to my mates card?

how can i stop this? its bugging me now lol i have messed around loads today trying to set groups etc etc even made a service for the 2 readers for box nation but when i do n tick box nation boxes i get nothing from them at all

• you are using oscam so you need to use the oscam.services and create a service for boxnation, then you need to add this as a ! (negative) service (to block it out) from your peers who are causing the glitching.

first in oscam.services create the service

Code
    [boxnation]
    caid                          = 0963
    provid                        = 000000
    srvid                         = C5CB

Then add this to the reader entries for each peer in oscam.server for whom you DON'T want to receive boxnation from.

Code
    services = !boxnation

not sure why it stops you getting anything from them if you have already done this - note you need to ensure the ! is infront of the service name or it will block everything apart form boxnation.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!