Bootloader problem - Dreambox One UltraHD

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,182 times. The last Post () by Kami3n147.

• Hello, so i guess i have problem with bootloader on my dreambox one. When i turn on my dreambox the red light is blinking and my dreambox is not booting and i can't go to the rescue mode, i get no output from putty. Cable and drivers to serial port are ok, because i was testing it on my dreambox 900 and there it is working ok. So i found on this forum original bootloader for dreambox one i burned it on the sdcard and my dreambox started booting (also i get the bootlog from putty), i'm able to go into rescue mode and i can flash new image. I thought after flashing new image everything goes back to the normal but, when i flash new image my dreambox is only booting and working when i have sdcard inside, When i remove sdcard from dreambox and then restart it the blinking red light comes back and can't boot to the firmware. How can i flash bootloader to the dreambox so it can work without bootloader on sdcard?

• seagen

Approved the thread.
  • Load lastet

http://dreamboxupdate.com/opendreambox/2.6/unstable/images/dreamone/dreambox-rescue-image-dreamone-20211029.bootimg

Copy to /tmp

Then console

flash-rescue vmlinux_xxxx.bin

Or show here

Boot Problem on DreamBox One 4k UHD - Dreamboard
    Hello, Could someone help ? I have a Boot Problem on DreamBox One 4k UHD... see log below, How could I fix it ? The Rescue mode is not working, neither…
    dreambox.de

After processing use only DreamOS 2.6 images !

• ok, so i did it but it doesn't work, after installing this rescue-image i removed sdcard and rebooted dreambox but it's still not booting without sdcard, just blinking red light on dreambox

203305-pasted-from-clipboard-png

i guess this commands can help me, but i can't put it in telnet i get "command not found"

setenv bootcmd run boot_from_flash

saveenv

reboot

edit: bootlog with bootloader on sdcard, maybe it will help something

without sdcard i don't get any output in putty on serial cable

edit2: i set this 3 commands from above via serial port, but still not booting without sdcard

setenv bootcmd run boot_from_flash 

saveenv 

reboot

• Hello, so i guess i have problem with bootloader on my dreambox one. When i turn on my dreambox the red light is blinking and my dreambox is not booting and i can't go to the rescue mode, i get no output from putty. Cable and drivers to serial port are ok, because i was testing it on my dreambox 900 and there it is working ok. So i found on this forum original bootloader for dreambox one i burned it on the sdcard and my dreambox started booting (also i get the bootlog from putty), i'm able to go into rescue mode and i can flash new image. I thought after flashing new image everything goes back to the normal but, when i flash new image my dreambox is only booting and working when i have sdcard inside, When i remove sdcard from dreambox and then restart it the blinking red light comes back and can't boot to the firmware. How can i flash bootloader to the dreambox so it can work without bootloader on sdcard?

Have you solved the problem? I'm in the same situation :(

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver.

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!