need latest plugin for spark 2020 hd plus 7162 - latest oscam Gcam

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 916 times. The last Post () by aa7590.

• Go to Best Answer
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “spark 7162” to “need latest plugin for spark 2020 hd plus 7162 - latest oscam Gcam”.
  • i need latest plugin for spark 2020 hd plus 7162 inclused latest oscam Gcam like that for spark mode and how to run Gcam in spark instep wise method thanks

• i need latest plugin for spark 2020 hd plus 7162 inclused latest oscam Gcam like that for spark mode and how to run Gcam in spark instep wise method thanks

give me the latest one 2022 plugin your given plugin i installed have n o Gcam try to post quick if possible

• Best Answer

i need latest plugin for spark 2020 hd plus 7162 inclused latest oscam Gcam like that for spark mode and how to run Gcam in spark instep wise method thanks

give me the latest one 2022 plugin your given plugin i installed have n o Gcam try to post quick if possible

this the latest plugin

Spark System support has been discontinued since 2016

this the latest plugin

Spark System support has been discontinued since 2016

THANKS YOUR GIVE CAM WORKS PERFECT WITH ME PROBLEM SOLVED

• aa7590

Selected a post as the best answer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!