Request Biss Feed Keys here - Please post Satellite and TP details.

There are 780 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 56,427 times. The last Post () by Verdeoro.

• who can explain to me where the feeds are inserted and used

Satellite reception: :dish: [1]80cm dish: Emme esse 80cm 13°E :dish:  [2] 80cm dish DIGIPOWER MOTECK SG-2100A             

Handset in use: OCTAGON SF8008 Limited Gold Edition - 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 (Dual OS) Combo

Image: OpenATv 7.2 / 6.4

• i don't know how to make it work.

The correct settings, such as manually entering feeds.

Satellite reception: :dish: [1]80cm dish: Emme esse 80cm 13°E :dish:  [2] 80cm dish DIGIPOWER MOTECK SG-2100A             

Handset in use: OCTAGON SF8008 Limited Gold Edition - 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 (Dual OS) Combo

Edited 2 times, last by viper82 ().

• ok let's start with some silly (but important) questions

1) do you have a motorized dish or multi feed? do you receive satellite at 7.0°east?

2) which receiver do you have?

• I have multi feed, and I receive 7.0E with octagon sf808 4k uhd decoder with openatv 4.6 and 7.2 image, if needed and necessary I can also change the image.

• not needed, are you able to lock that frequency?

if yes, you just need to put the correct key in the oscam, the key has the follwing format

Code
    F A11FEED5 00000000 <key>

you can find more info here

BISS1 and BISS2 mode 1 config · oscam-emu/oscam-patched Wiki
    Open Source Cam Emulator. Contribute to oscam-emu/oscam-patched development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

Then restart your oscam and connect via webif to see 4:2:2 feeds on your pc.

• Satellite reception: :dish: [1]80cm dish: Emme esse 80cm 13°E :dish:  [2] 80cm dish DIGIPOWER MOTECK SG-2100A             

• Code
    F A11FEED5 00000000 D174EF34DB901782

• A11FEED5 : Magical default key identifier for All Feeds, ok.

" F A11FEED5 00000000 D174EF34DB901782 "

goes into which file?

in oscam status in the oscam.server file what should I insert what settings should I insert to ensure that oscam sees it

Edited 3 times, last by viper82 ().

• it goes in Softcam.key file

in your oscam server, do you have a reader called emulator or similar?

yes, emulator

• I installed Key Adder version 6.7.

update softcam online.

Pressing on " Add key Manually, from this error

"CAID is missing for service ........ Or the channel is FAT"

• Official Post

Pressing on " Add key Manually,

You don`t need this plugin.

Do as rush1 has said >

Open the SoftCam.Keys file >

Add the line F A11FEED5 00000000 D174EF34DB901782 >

Save then restart oscam.

(Make sure the SoftCam.Keys file is in the same directory as the oscam configs)

The Emulator reader that`s in oscam.server should now be able to read the new key you just added.

• I don't know what this plugin is doing but if you want to add biss key...better this one

I tested yesterday and works fine to add keys manually

which version did you use?.

in that post on the last page I also wrote that I had installed that plugin but it gave an error, which version should I install?

• OK thank you

• can i have 7.0E satellites.xml with feed frequencies

Edited once, last by viper82 ().

• can i have 7.0E satellites.xml with feed frequencies

Has your STB got blind scan ?

no.

I have signal on 7E but I don't have the frequencies of the feed in the spoiler I insert some interested frequencies.

how should I enter these frequencies in the satellites.xml file?

I don't know how to report the frequencies "1) Feed frequencies 7E " to "2) Satellites.xml "

Edited 3 times, last by viper82 ().

• On which frequency of the EUTELSAT 7E satellite should I set to correctly position the dish to have an excellent signal on all other frequencies?.

Currently on EUTELSAT 7E how many channels are there?

I do the search I find 58 channels.

Keys for Biss Encrypted Feeds

Satellite TV biss keys for Athletics, Basketball, Biking, Boxing, Cage Fighting MMA - UFC, Cricket, Dutch TV, Equestrian, Football, Formula 1, Gymnastics, Handball, Ice Hockey, Martial Arts, Motorsport, NFL Football, Ping Pong, Rowing, Rugby, Sailing, Skateboarding, Soccer, Tennis, TV shows, Winter Sport, Wrestling, Test & Unknown feeds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!