how to find a biss key for feeds?

There are 50 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,415 times. The last Post () by rush1.

• OK, so I think we can switch to operational issues. First question: how do we analyze the TS easily? Perhaps it's possible to analyze TS inside Oscam directly by using the DVBAPI without recording it first and use an external parser for that. I know nothing about the DVBAPI. Is there a documentation? I'll ask the streamboard guys directly, if it's possible to implement the parsing routine and export C8 directly out of OSCAM. That would help to process it automatically on the BISS Server.

Another aspect is the Softcam.key file. Why write the BISS key into Softcam.key file and restart Oscam?

We could also use a pipeline instead of the Softcam file, which provides the current key dynamically. That requires a patch for the emulator.

Practically you only define the BISS server URL in oscam config and the rest is all done automatically. This solution would not reqiure an enigma image. It could work on every Oscam server, which sees the transport stream.

But as i said before... I don't know if DVBAPI provides a function to read TS.

• Official Post

zapf2000 great posts on this matter, thank you for your detailed responses :thumbs up:

Reading the .TS stream is what has worried me about enigma2 from the start.

What you suggest with oscam and DVBAPI has to be the right way to go (but is way beyond my brain )

There should be no need to restart oscam, ( TBH we have similar working already for powerVU and AFN keys uploaded to the forum )

• c8.pngi think a cleaner implementation would be as suggested by zapf2000 . extract crypt8's using enigma2 plugin and then send it to the server. how compute intensive is getting c8 from raw .ts ? can an average e2 box do it without much fuss?

this is an approach...i guess if the SR is 7199 or 7200 or 7202 wil be considered the same. Regarding the ability to get c8 from raw ts not sure how to do that in python too, need to study the cpp code to understand

Getting c8 from raw ts is very easy. In the pic you see a part of a raw scrambled ts stream. "47h" indicates the start of the TS package. "07 D1" is the PID. The "9" indicates that the package is scrambled (even/odd depends on the bit which is set). "68 B8 18 EB F2 76 EC BE" is the c8 key. Lenght of one package is 188 Bytes.

• Best Answer

here is a script iv'e built based on the perl script to get the c8 from stream instead of reading from a ts file.

we could easily turn this into a plugin but we need a service that provied cw based on the c8

• Official Post

Great!! well I am all for getting a server up and running thanks ziko

How much space do we need? zapf2000

From memory it is about 2tb.....

I'm at work now.... but let's make this happen guys :clinking beer mugs:

• Official Post

We would need about 1.1TB free space for the rainbow tables. But much more important is a powerful GPU.

I'm not at work but doing some hobby stuff right now... https://ggrn.de ;)

Music and Beer :beer1:

Give us an idea of the exact specifications buddy so we can try to organise something.

• here is a script iv'e built based on the perl script to get the c8 from stream instead of reading from a ts file.

we could easily turn this into a plugin but we need a service that provied cw based on the c8

i cannot make it work... is it working for you?

• here is a script iv'e built based on the perl script to get the c8 from stream instead of reading from a ts file.

i cannot make it work... is it working for you?

Screenshot from 2023-01-28 13-34-13.png

• Yes, rush1 is right. Every request is hash based, so it's not possible to get the key directly (perhaps through an API, but it's unknown). I'll sniff communication with wireshark when I have time to.

hi did you get a chance to check this with wire shark ?

here is a script iv'e built based on the perl script to get the c8 from stream instead of reading from a ts file.

i would like to test the script with a recorded ts file as input . what should be changed in the code.. ? could you point me to github if the code for ts file is already open source ?

cheers

• better version with filename from command line

• Official Post

Any updates on the server ? i'm looking forward to it ,

i have contacted free dvb to give us the access to their API but they didn't respond

Access to the API would have been good.....

Any servers online with the power required look expensive, this may have to be hosted locally.

We need to decide on what hardware specs are required to run it.

• Any updates on the server ? i'm looking forward to it ,

i have contacted free dvb to give us the access to their API but they didn't respond

that's a pity, having access to their service we could create a frontend to cache requests (to avoid sending always the same to their server) and give fast reply to clients. If a C8 is new then we could forward it to the aubiss server

having a server with GPU is pretty expensive even though I found some cheat VPS with GPU at around 20$/month but not sure if they are reliable or not

Freedvb has the fastest autoroll biss service and that's what sells their boxes (Hellobox).. you will need to give them something in return.. probably help to improve their softwares.

• Hi.

I am also interested in biss codes. Especially sports feeds.)

But as far as I know, only hellobox and Get media combo can only auto bis, unfortunately.

I have VU+uno 4kse, is there a plugin that can be installed to decrypt the biss key?

Will the program you want to do run on Enigma2 machines?

Freedvb has the fastest autoroll biss service and that's what sells their boxes (Hellobox).. you will need to give them something in return.. probably help to improve their softwares.

i think forever has the best AU biss service

Keys for Biss Encrypted Feeds

Satellite TV biss keys for Athletics, Basketball, Biking, Boxing, Cage Fighting MMA - UFC, Cricket, Dutch TV, Equestrian, Football, Formula 1, Gymnastics, Handball, Ice Hockey, Martial Arts, Motorsport, NFL Football, Ping Pong, Rowing, Rugby, Sailing, Skateboarding, Soccer, Tennis, TV shows, Winter Sport, Wrestling, Test & Unknown feeds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!