Is MultiBoot possible on Vu+ Solo 4K with OpenViX

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,393 times. The last Post () by dpullen87.

• Hi. search panel (feed from open vix) plugin openmultiboot 1.3) through it you can try other images. you must have a USB stick formatted in FAT32 (format it via computer or laptop). after that, plug the usb into the receiver and start that openmultiboot 1.3.

tordijal T-90 multifeed 5w,0.8w,1.9e,4.8e,9e,13e,16e,19.2e,23.5e,28e,33e,39e
    Triax 80 - Hispasat 30W
    Sony Masters OLED XR-48A90K
    VU UNO 4K SE - open atv,open pli,open BH....
    TERRA UHF POJAČALO AB011T
    FTE Eye 5G Lte2( 21-48 ) - Sveta Nedelja & Zaprešić
    SPAUN sparos HD DVB-T(2)/DVB-S(2) Analyzer
    Playstation 5

• Thanks for the reply, I’ve installed openmultiboot but I only see my current image when opening the plugin. OpenVix 6.2 (Flash)

I’ve added latest atv and pli zip files to usb drive and hdd but still nothing shows up.

Wondering if I’ve had the plug-in installed previously as the folders were already on my hdd and when i opened the plugin it did not prompt to choose storage.

Am I missing a step?

• master G

Added the Label MultiBoot Support
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Multi Boot” to “Is MultiBoot possible on Vu+ Zero 4K with OpenViX”.
    • Official Post

I’ve added latest atv and pli zip files to usb drive and hdd but still nothing shows up.

The zip files must be in /media/hdd/open-multiboot-upload or it won`t show up in the openmultiboot menu.    

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!