Multistream setup questions

• Using an osmio4k, OpenViX here in the USA. I've asked this is another forum.
    Are there links or could we discuss the in's and out's of multistream setup. It's not a very well covered subject.
    Granted. I suspect that most if not all ms channels are encrypted. But even those that have common encryptions go itc at times.
    ViX has a MIS/PLS LCN scan function in Tuners & Scanning.
    2 providers are shown. Italia MIS 5W & Fransat MIS 5W. Nothing documented on where to, or how to add to the list. Or create your own.
    Or even what happens when you do scan using the function. There are many multistream transponders on the sats here.

My Blindscans show MIS transponders. My satellites.xml also has them listed. And lately I've been ading to my xml the transponders not listed on Lyngsat, etc.
    Because the Signal Finder ability to see what channels are actually on a given tp is very cool.

So. Where could I gather info on the particulars of working with and configuring my receiver to add ms channels. Even if I may never be able to watch them?
    Even the WOS ViX forum is a bit lacking for info.
    Good questions? :beer1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!