Rtrs 14W - T2 Mi

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,011 times. The last Post () by fmoreira.

• There are some channels on 14w to broadcast in T2Mi.

In the ciefpsettings these channels already appear in Streamrelay. However, I cannot see them.

I'm probably missing some change in astra.conf but I can't find any information about it...

Any clues?

• You can download astra.conf from this file:

You can always use the latest channel list from here:

A signal is also required for the streamrelay channel to work, check if you have a signal on that frequency.

For t2mi channels, I leave the sid channels in that bouquet for checking the signal.

For example, if you check the frequency 11544 V, you have in that bouquet 11544V SID channel on which you can check the signal.

Do the other channels work from that satellite? I mean those who are not t2mi.

• Thanks for your answer!!

I have signal from many channels in that satelite and also from 11544V.

I already try with your enigma2 ciefpsettings and have no picture. That's why i ask if i need update astra.conf.

I already use astra.conf file for Abertis and some time ago for Zeobud. Should that old file works on Rtrs without a update?

• i am receiving most of them channels (because of signal limits) directly in octagon sf8008 , edision osmio+ and osnino pro...

i am not sure if it is the same (and will work) as the zeonbud channels in the past...

• I updated astra.conf and channels from 14w are working ok!! Thanks!!!

But i still have no picture from channels on 4.8e.

I have signal on 12073 H 30000. But your settings have 12073 H 27500... i Have no signal from that frequency. It´s that the problem?

Edited once, last by fmoreira ().

• If it says frequency 12073 H 27500, then you have an old settings.

As I already wrote, always use the latest astra.conf and the latest available settings.

• I am using the laste settings i found from you, from 09/09 (motor) and they are different from your picture. ( i deleted some channels from list but did not change anything on 4.8e data)

There is a newer version?

aaa.jpg

Ps: I already realized the problem: they were in • 4.8 E - Ukraina FTA • TRK Xtra TV an not in ## ( T2MI & MULTISTREAM ) ##

Edited 4 times, last by fmoreira: Update info ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!