☀ ☆☆ Oscam double Emu ☆☆ ☀

There are 34 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 16,097 times. The last Post () by ftechno23.

• just a quick question eventually will oscamicam flood over to other slys cos i tought they all used the same encryption or am i wrong ? And if so would it be from server point as in would they have to update there files ?

• just a quick question eventually will oscamicam flood over to other slys cos i tought they all used the same encryption or am i wrong ? And if so would it be from server point as in would they have to update there files ?

all developer use same base of oscam and rebuild by them and adding patches & extras

• Thank you,

Got that :)

So if I have 2 different subscriptions they will run at the same time and supplement each other, so for example if the one freezes at a specific moment and the other doesn't, the feed will keep playing without any freezing?

And my real question is where do I put these two different subscriptions so they will work and run at the same time? Because if I would put them them on the oscam.server then they will just function I guess like one with many readers lines,

So I guess I should put them in separate files right?

In which ones please? 🙂

Thank you

• Modified by development by linuxsat25 that the patches for running different subscriptions were merged with what was called double imo

In the (All in 1) way, there is now one banner file and multiple run scripts

I don't think it is possible to open the channel at the same time through more than one player

The channel is decoded according to the settings in the load balance of the older or faster reader ... It is also possible to allocate subscriptions to open packages without others

• Thank you, a bit complicated but let's say I uunderstood something :)...

Sorry I am kind of a newbie and I am trying to learn and probably also asking some stupid questions!

So I will just put both my subscriptions in oscam.server and cross my fingers that it will be smart enough that in case one will freeze it will replace it instantly with the other...

What about the cccam.cfg files that it is located inside the oscam emu config files?

Will the oscam emu also read from that source?

Because this way if I had one reader on oscam.server and the other with clines on cccam.cfg then maybe the double oscam emu could read them at the same time?

Probably what I just said it's totally stupid...

But I am trying first to understand and secondly to try to avoid some freezes since I have two different subscriptions so I thought maybe if they could work almost at the same time the one with supplement the other and so the result will be no freezes, or not, idk !

Thank you for your time and for your explanation though really appreciate it

• Let us agree on the different methods of subscriptions, but the channel will not be opened except by one subscription only, as Enigma will deal with it and it will not happen that the same channel is opened through different subscriptions at the same time

For example, subscriptions made through their own blogs, such as subcam, power cam, or refcam

Do you have a reader composed of host and port user - password

You will find that the method that works through the Mac Address differs from the normal way of working for the sharing subscriptions to the various servers with the OSCAM file.

• Thank you I got that the channel will open with only one subscription at a time...

I was just thinking that if I had 2 the moment the one will freeze the other will come in quickly and so no freezes will happen at all.

I have 2 normal readers/clines subscriptions and I noticed that when the one is freezing if I change it to the other (I have one in oscam emu and the other on cccam softcam) it will work so they don't freeze at the same exact time!

I don't have those with Mac or special ones...

If you know any really good ones with no freezes and high packages coverage at a low cost, you are welcomed to dm me.

I'll try to put all the readers/clines in the same oscam.server file and see how this will go.

I just read though that this will make it very slow especially on channel zapping since the emulator will look through a lot of lines in order to find the best one...

Thanks man, I learned something!

• It seems that double emu has been confused with multiple subscriptions from different service providers

What you mentioned was not clear to you.

Dual emus, which are our topic here, are subscriptions that combine different operating methods for different subscriptions through subscription patches that do not contain a user, password, host and port

As for what you are talking about now is running subscriptions through several READER

And here the topic is different ... You need to read and learn about the LOAD BALANCE feature, which enables to keep the reader better or faster in opening the channel -- because freezing occurs when switching between one reader and another.

• Last enigma2-plugin-softcams-supcam-oscam_11.725-emu-r798 Compiled by linuxsat25

for

- enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam_11.725-emu-r798_all.ipk

- enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-osdreambox_11.725.deb

use telnet

Code
    wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/biko-73/OsCam_EMU/main/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh
  • The oscamicam version not working on openatv 7.3/7.2

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!