HDD initialise issues :(

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 564 times. The last Post () by emporer.

• Upgraded the bootloader on my clone today and the latest rev of BH, 1.33d v3 (i think!) initially I left the HDD as it was and it picked it up fine etc, mounted it fine, timeshift worked but when I pressed the red button to record something it green screened on me. So I go into TSpanel and use the device manager in there to format and initialise the drive, all done and now the settings in the image itself wont pick it up, menu-setup-harddisk I can see it and when I try to initialise from there it chews away for a few mins then throws up some error box, even going to devices manager in the blue panel the hdd is just not there, so i cant mount it or anything?

any ideas?

• It seems as though its actually working now, sort of! I use the devices manager in TSpanel to initialise the hdd, but then in the system settings harddisk section the hdd isnt initialising, its not even listed in blu panel hdd settings so cant mount, BUT ive tried timeshift and it works, tried red button recording and its fine, video button goes to hdd too so I suppose its actually working.

I think sooner I rid myself of this bloody clone dm800 the better!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!