Need Oscam ipk file for total 09EF Amiko viper openatv 7.0

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,741 times. The last Post () by joco1111.

• Hello friend, I have a Viper Combo OpenAtv 7.0, I want the path of this file, since I never changed the files, only the installation of the ipk file

Edited once, last by master G: Moved from download only thread. ().

• Hello, thank you for what you have done, but it does not accept it, but it would be difficult for you to create an ipk file for total 09EF

The problem is that it won't accept that file

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by joco1111 into this post. ().

• I welcome all administrators who understand this, so I would like to ask if I can make an ipk file for OSCAM to open the TOTAL package. Thank you for your understanding and help.

I want the path of this file

The oscam binary lives in /usr/bin

This is not 09EF Caid total is greater Caid this 091F:000000

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by joco1111 into this post. ().

• Hi.

For OpenATV it would be more convenient to use the additionally installed SoftCAMs package source:

Then you simply install SoftCAM as a plugin.

After installing it, of course you have to upload the appropriate configuration (configuration files for Oscam) via FTP connection.

And then you just start Oscam using the GUI (blue button > Softcam Panel > and here you select the installed SoftCAM).

• Then let me address you here, can you try to make OSCAM open TOTAL? I am interested in this package because it has a Sport Club where they give Djokovic and the Euro Cup in Basketball. Thank you in advance, this is CAID 091F and somewhere it is stated that it is 0911

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!