OpenATV SoftCam Feed Discussion Thread

There are 380 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 122,675 times. The last Post () by s3n0.

• thanks guys, I already had 6.4 before but the problem is that I would need python 3, 6.4 mounts version 2 of python. is it possible to install version 3 on OpenAtv 6.4? mine is a Vu + SoloSe, so is there openatv 7.0 RC1 image for my Vu +?

Yes it is ,yon can test it,but I don´t now how it work´s on your receiver.Here on all my receiver ATV 7.0(Beta) and 7.1(Alpha) work´s.

openATV Nightly Downloads (mynonpublic.com)

does it work on my Vu SoloSe version 1? that picture is for Vu SoloSe v2 4k thanks

Vu+ Solo SE and Vu+ Solo SE V2 are the same models. There is a small difference only - i.e. double size of the flash memory and also there is added a new DUAL-DVB-tuner support. The Vu+ Solo SE V2 4K does not exist.

• yes my Vu + is a VuSoloSe. done, i installed version 7.0

now i have installed SoftCam 4.6 universal, but when i go to the installed plugins it says: sorry, the feeds are down for maintenance.

Have you make a clean install? Because here no problems with the Feed.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• yes my Vu + is a VuSoloSe. done, i installed version 7.0

now i have installed SoftCam 4.6 universal, but when i go to the installed plugins it says: sorry, the feeds are down for maintenance.

Have you make a clean install? Because here no problems with the Feed.

yes yes I did a clean installation from usb, now I have reinstalled 6.4

done I think he installed it, I always see python 2.7.8 maybe it's normal. now do I have to run it? I restarted the vu

thanks guys, I already had 6.4 before but the problem is that I would need python 3, 6.4 mounts version 2 of python. is it possible to install version 3 on OpenAtv 6.4? mine is a Vu + SoloSe, so is there openatv 7.0 RC1 image for my Vu +?

Yes it is ,yon can test it,but I don´t now how it work´s on your receiver.Here on all my receiver ATV 7.0(Beta) and 7.1(Alpha) work´s.

openATV Nightly Downloads (mynonpublic.com)

does it work on my Vu SoloSe version 1? that picture is for Vu SoloSe v2 4k thanks

Vu+ Solo SE and Vu+ Solo SE V2 are the same models. There is a small difference only - i.e. double size of the flash memory and also there is added a new DUAL-DVB-tuner support. The Vu+ Solo SE V2 4K does not exist.

thanks a lot for the information now i understand, i thought it was 4k

Edited once, last by stefen ().

• sorry is there a soft cam compatible with OpenAtv 7.1? i installed the softcam-feed-universal_4.6-r0_all

but it is not in the plugin menu. Or if there is a compatible Cccam 2.3.2. Or are there problems with python 3?

• Sorry,but what you means with Plugin Menue?When you have installed the Softcam Feed,you find the Softcams under green button/green button/Softcams,there you can install then for example the CCcam 2.3.2,here works the Softcam Feed 4.6 and the CCcam 2.3.2 without problens with ATV 7.1

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• sorry is there a soft cam compatible with OpenAtv 7.1? i installed the softcam-feed-universal_4.6-r0_all

but it is not in the plugin menu. Or if there is a compatible Cccam 2.3.2. Or are there problems with python 3?

Why do you use test versions of OpenATV 7.0 and 7.1, which are intended ONLY for developers (programmers) and for experienced users ? Experienced users can install any softcam even manually.

If the softcam-feed doesn't work in test (alpha / beta) versions, it's normal, because it's a test version of OpenATV and not the official stable version. If you want a stable latest version, then use OpenATV 6.4. There this softcam-feed extension works.

• Thats correct s3n0 ,but here the Softcamfeed work´s with 7.0 and 7.1 too,I´m ATV Image tester and so I´m shure,that the Softcamfeed work´s.

For example installed now a clean ATV 7.1 from yesterday,only installed my tv settingslist and the softcam feed 4.6,but onesmore,here is all ok.

d3a3122eb5a38d009b2aa42.jpgf061ae24f74c5de5c26.jpgb35639963146c391d46ab4.jpg

Why do you use test versions of OpenATV 7.0 and 7.1, which are intended ONLY for developers (programmers) and for experienced users ? Experienced users can install any softcam even manually.

If the softcam-feed doesn't work in test (alpha / beta) versions, it's normal, because it's a test version of OpenATV and not the official stable version. If you want a stable latest version, then use OpenATV 6.4. There this softcam-feed extension works.

sorry, I tried now I solved the problem, the problem of not displaying the plugin may be that I had not set the dns in the network configuration? it also happened to me with autosetting I was displaying an error message connecting to the server and I solved it.
    I use version 7.1 to test a plugin that works with python 3, before I had 6.4

Thats correct s3n0 ,but here the Softcamfeed work´s with 7.0 and 7.1 too,I´m ATV Image tester and so I´m shure,that the Softcamfeed work´s.

For example installed now a clean ATV 7.1 from yesterday,only installed my tv settingslist and the softcam feed 4.6,but onesmore,here is all ok.

d3a3122eb5a38d009b2aa42.jpgf061ae24f74c5de5c26.jpgb35639963146c391d46ab4.jpg

i solved it thanks a lot for your help :winking face:

• Hi.

In my opinion it is best to use the original online installer - intended for OpenATV. What is IPK good for ? That is useless.

Here is the online installer (shell script), which is also included in the IPKs:

wget -qO- --no-check-certificate "http://updates.mynonpublic.com/oea/feed" | bash

Or using it, with debugging to a temporary file (for diagnosing possible problems and errors during installation):

wget -qO- --no-check-certificate "http://updates.mynonpublic.com/oea/feed" | bash -xv > /tmp/feed.log 2>&1

To unistall the softcam feed source:

rm -f /etc/opkg/*3rdparty-secret-feed.conf

reboot

• Correct install from feed then if any updates they will be correct.

• After last update on my OpenATV 7.0 no more oscam is presente so for install again which way you suggest ?

Thank

Hispa

I don´t now how do have install your softcam,I install the softcam original ATV Feed via telnet (shell script) and have no problems with this.

• After last update on my OpenATV 7.0 no more oscam is presente so for install again which way you suggest ?

Thank

Hispa

I don´t now how do have install your softcam,I install the softcam original ATV Feed via telnet (shell script) and have no problems with this.Please don´t install other non Softcam Feeds or other stelnet commands.

Giopet I have got a mix from OATV feed (oscam ) and from telnet commands (ncam supcam) on OpenATV 7.1 and 7.2 and have no problems.

• Sorry,corrected my posting for not knowing,I can only say,that I have here no problems with Oscam or other Softcams with ATV Images and the ATV Softcam Feed.

Softcam Feeds Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Softcam Feeds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!