[Skin] Elite FHD_Revision_2023

There are 24 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,577 times. The last Post () by radio3.

• Official Post

Skin Elite for DE 7.1 - revision 2023

screenshot (2).jpg

ATTENTION !

various corrections, panels, fonts, layouts, colors, icons, etc. ATTENTION ! This skin is created and works only on Dream Elite v.7.1 images

Thanks mmark

• Da qualche giorno sto usando questa skin, ma ho notato che nella barra delle info... di lato a dx , per intenderci dove compare il segnale del sat, non compare il tipo di card che si usa, e le altre info classiche sempre relative alla EMU, come per le vecchie immagiini della DE, o come nella Zskin, inoltre sarebbe cosa gradita se quando si pone il decoder in stbay sul display rimarrebbe solo l'orologio, esattamente come per la Zskin

I've been using this skin for a few days, but I noticed that in the info bar... on the right side, to be clear where the sat signal appears, the type of card being used does not appear, and the other classic info always relative to the EMU, as for the old images of the DE, or as in the Zskin, it would also be nice if when you place the decoder in stbay on the display only the clock would remain, exactly like for the Zskin

B.R.

• Code
    Come si installa sulla scatola?Sono nuovo qui e conosco solo ipk

simply manually put the folders in the right path in the decoder with winscp, or filezilla, it is clear that this skin is for image Dream elite....7.1

clearly you have to follow the right directory

Edited 2 times, last by radio3 ().

• I am happy to use this skin to replace the DE FHD which has too small fonts to the detriment of readability. I thank the author for this.

I want to point out that several panels with small writings are left in the BA plugin. I ask for a correction if possible.

I also ask if in the infobar, in the presence of an encrypted channel, next to the key that appears on the right side, it were possible to display an inscription indicating the reader used, for example "TivuSat" or "Slot 1". Thanks again.

master G I apologize for the post in Italian. I wrote it with my smartphone and it seemed to me that the speeches were in that language or, perhaps, I had first translated.

• ragazzi possibile che non ce nessuno che riesca a fare queste due piccole modifiche?

Code
    guys is it possible that there is no one who can make these two small changes?

The question is not whether it is simple or complicated, the question is the intellectual property of others' work :)

I made you the modification, I hope no one gets angry, but above all I hope it works for you.

• an itemHeight="40" change minor ( itemHeight="50" ???)

find

<screen name="ChannelSelection" position="0,0" size="1920,1080" title="Channel Selection" backgroundColor="#20000000" flags="wfNoBorder">

and in this line change parameter.................

Code
    <widget name="list" position="780,155" size="1120,760" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" transparent="1" zPosition="-1" serviceNumberFont="Regular;30" serviceNameFont="Regular;30" serviceInfoFont="Regular;28" foregroundColor="#ffffff" foregroundColorSelected="ltbluette" backgroundColor="header" backgroundColorSelected="bluette" additionalInfoFont="Regular;28" colorAdditionalInfo="#808080" colorServiceDescription="ltbluette" colorServiceDescriptionSelected="white" foregroundColorServiceNotAvail="#505050" itemHeight="40" colorEventProgressbarBorder="grey" colorEventProgressbarBorderSelected="white" picServiceEventProgressbar="DE-FHD/skin_default/progcl.png" />
  • thanks Lululla

I can try service itemheight=76 to this value for 10 channel list

<widget name="list" position="780,155" size="1120,760" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand"

itemHeight= 50 (760/15=50.66 for 15 channel)

itemHeight= 76 (760/10=76 for 10 channel )

Edited once, last by otokoc ().

• I believe instead that you have touched some other configuration, it is impossible that it looks like this and has only 10 channels, the itemheight is too high, but... in dmm ItemHeight no propety valid

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• <!-- ServiceList -->

<component type="ServiceList" beginMargin="5" endMargin="5" piconWidth="90" piconWidthBig="108" piconOffset="5" progressBarWidth="60" progressBarMargin="5" progressBarHeight="10" serviceInfoHeightAdd="8" serviceItemHeightLarge="50" serviceItemHeight="50" serviceNumberWidth="90" textOffset="7" />

i am changed serviceItemHeightLarge="76"

and Ok now :smiling face with heart eyes:

screenshot.jpg

• ask if it is possible to give me indications on what to change to get the Primetime event in bold or with a different color to be able to differentiate it from the events following the one on the air. In the channel list, as you can see from the screenshot I am attaching, I made sure to display the Primetime event in place of the fourth following event, replacing "no" with "yes" in Primetime and putting 3 in place of 4 for subsequent events.

Thanks for any help.

screenshot.jpg

Edited once, last by disa51 ().

• please tag Mmark for help

I apologize.

I tagged you because I saw your availability with otokoc and, since my request was simple, at least I think so, I took the liberty of asking.

I deleted the tag, but I don't think anyone will reply. It doesn't matter, I'll do without it. Thanks anyway.

• please tag Mmark for help

I apologize.

I tagged you because I saw your availability with otokoc and, since my request was simple, at least I think so, I took the liberty of asking.

I deleted the tag, but I don't think anyone will reply. It doesn't matter, I'll do without it. Thanks anyway.

play with colors, use this site if you want to check the colors

the widget row is still the same as mentioned above

Code
    <widget name="list" position="780,155" size="1120,760" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" transparent="1" zPosition="-1" serviceNumberFont="Regular;30" serviceNameFont="Regular;30" serviceInfoFont="Regular;28" foregroundColor="#ffffff" foregroundColorSelected="ltbluette" backgroundColor="header" backgroundColorSelected="bluette" additionalInfoFont="Regular;28" colorAdditionalInfo="#808080" colorServiceDescription="ltbluette" colorServiceDescriptionSelected="white" foregroundColorServiceNotAvail="#505050" itemHeight="40" colorEventProgressbarBorder="grey" colorEventProgressbarBorderSelected="white" picServiceEventProgressbar="DE-FHD/skin_default/progcl.png" />

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Thanks for the reply, but I don't think it helps. I don't want to play with colors, but simply highlight the last line at the bottom right of the screenshot I posted which, if it wasn't clear, shows the "Primetime" event which, in my case, is the one broadcast on selected channel at 21.30. For me it is enough to bold that line to differentiate it from the previous 3 lines.

If you don't see the Primetime event (the default doesn't show it), then you're fine as-is.

Thanks anyway

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!