[Skin] Elite FHD_Revision_2023

There are 24 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,569 times. The last Post () by radio3.

• this??

screenshot.jpg

this is converter DE IMAGES

EliteEventListDisplay

Code
    <widget source="ServiceEvent" render="EliteEventListDisplay" position="810,947" backgroundColor="#D0101010" transparent="1" zPosition="0"
                    column0="40,210,white,Regular,28,0,0"
                    column1="260,950,ltbluette,Regular,28,0,1"
                    primetimeoffset="0" rowHeight="30" size="1125,180" >
                    <convert type="EliteEventList">primetime=no,eventcount=4</convert>
                </widget>

bshould go and change the converter, but at each image update you would have the same problem.

If you can do it.

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• To get the primetime event I changed the line you reported:

<convert type="EliteEventList">primetime=no,eventcount=4</convert>

to

<convert type="EventList">primetime=Yes,eventcount=3</convert>

But I don't know where and what to change to make this line bold. I am aware that any updates would bring me back to the initial condition.

• ragazzi possibile che non ce nessuno che riesca a fare queste due piccole modifiche?

Code
    guys is it possible that there is no one who can make these two small changes?

The question is not whether it is simple or complicated, the question is the intellectual property of others' work :)

I made you the modification, I hope no one gets angry, but above all I hope it works for you.

thanks my friend i tried the new modifications are excellent, only missing the modification of the big clock on the display when the decoder is in the stand-by

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!