IPTV

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,157 times. The last Post () by felixvos.

• Code
    With iptv, the channel gets stuck after some time. Switch to another channel again image. Doesn't matter with Jedi or other prog xstreamplayer.

Receiver dreambox 920 with pli 8.3 anyone have an idea what this could be? Vod just keep going.
  • Receiver dreambox 920 with pli 8.3 anyone have an idea what this could be? Vod just keep going.

if you watch the IPTV channels built by the author of the image, then I can disappoint you -free cheese is only in a mousetrap, there are no problems with the paid IPTV channel provider on the images from satpong.

and as a way out, try this plugin may help in your case quarter pounder plugin - to restart stuck streams

• Well that isn't entirely true hecha71

Yes if there are more connected devices than allowed it will either not play or stop after a short period of time
    But there are also quite a few providers now that stop after a period of time. These are valid lines.

This could be for a few reasons.
    Time limited token.
    To prevent users leaving there stream running all day.
    There is also a new direct source which I use in xstreamity that is token based.

But this is just the nature of IPTV, everyone knows if it stops or freezes, then a quick zap usually fixes it.
    If your are not over your allowed connection limit, and this is happening every 30 seconds or every minute then you need to speak to your provider and ask them why. But if its kicking you out say after 10 or 15 mins then that can happen and not to unusual.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• But this is just the nature of IPTV, everyone knows if it stops or freezes, then a quick zap usually fixes it.
    If your are not over your allowed connection limit, and this is happening every 30 seconds or every minute then you need to speak to your provider and ask them why. But if its kicking you out say after 10 or 15 mins then that can happen and not to unusual.

well, I don't mind that there are features when watching IPTV, everything is completely different here felixvos refers to the dreambox 920 image with pli 8.3, and compiles pli8.3 only satpong, and I checked its image on my dreambox - no problems with a stable IPTV provider, the image is really sharpened to work with stream ideally, I can turn on any channel from my provider, and it will work non-stop until I turn off the receiver or there are no problems with the Internet,

you probably don't know that the image has a preset list of channels from the author there are a lot of steam channels, but when viewing which, yes, there are freezes where you are absolutely right that the limit has been exceeded

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!