DM7080 get error install any img

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 428 times. The last Post () by hecha71.

• Hi, i got everytime a problem when i try install a img on 7080 (openpli-11.3-dm7080-original-20220719) or pure2-6.2-dm7080hd-20221005)

if i make online restore orig image is working fine.

any tipp how i can solve this issue

thanks a lot

• I have the same problems on the 820 (according to the characteristics of the same as the 7080, only in a smaller case) with some openpli-type images compiled by private users, try another browser, on the 10th attempt I managed to install open pli 11.2-type images into the 820 receiver. good luck

so now I tried to install the pli 11.3 image, according to the installation log, the image seems to have been installed, but the log is not completed, I clicked on reboot, the receiver does not start. I have already switched the receiver to firmware mode and have already selected an image that is stable and correctly installed (as can be seen from the installation log), I install, but I do not click rebut and in the browser I register the IP address again, and the window for firmware opens, and then I select pli11.3 and install, the image in the installation log was installed incorrectly, but I already click on the reboot and, Lo and behold, the image is launched and the main image settings appear.. this is the way I found for myself, which I share with you, but I warn you that everything you do, you do at your own risk. good luck!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!