OpenATV 7.3 Python 3.11 Images

There are 185 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 50,469 times. The last Post () by Lululla.

• Please post the crashlog(home/root/logs),without Crash not possible to help.With ATV 7.X py3 Images there is a problem with utf-8(with next updates it´s fixed),I think this is your problem too.But better is you post here the crashlog.

With next ATV7.1 and 7.2 the utf-8 bug is fixed: Repair utf8 (#2688) · openatv/enigma2@68e21f6 · GitHub

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• giopet

This log for error blue screen :

• Yes,this is the same error that have the other users,with next Image Update it´s I hope ok,here for example no Crashs.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Sorry,what do you means with avaible online?When you means the fix,with next image update.

• Last night I flash Vu+ Uno4K SE and everything is working fine, except TS-E2 Player, but after deleting old version and installing new one everything is working like the charm, nice work and by the way excepting new logo for 7.2 :mosking:

• Your problem with the crash is now fixed or have you the same problem too with the last update?

• Can you please post here the last crashlog onesmore?

• Please if possible,don´t make on Beta Images Online Updates,better is to Flash Online with your image settings.

• For epgtranslator I can´t confirm this,what do you do to gives this crash?Please for you too,without Crashlog not possible to see the problem.

For MediaPlayer there are some problems,but I hope with next Updates it´s better,we are working to fix all the problems.I work here only with EMC and there are no problems.

• Se si vuole che venga utilizzato anche dai dreambox, è necessario risolvere i problemi relativi all'utilizzo dei tuner BCM45308X che si bloccano se utilizzano il doppio tuner, anche solo in modalità twinsat- So che il problema riguarda forse tutte le immagini OE Alliance, ma penso che dovrebbe essere affrontato.

If you want it to be used by dreamboxes too, you need to troubleshoot using BCM45308X tuners crashing if they use dual tuner, even just in twinsat mode- I know the problem is maybe all OE Alliance images, but I think it should be addressed.

• Il sintonizzatore è quello montato sui dm920, Multistream - FBC, con due ingressi ma con otto demodulatori. Viene visto come se fossero otto tuner. Io lo utilizzo soltanto come twinsat, avendo collegate due discese. Non so se produce un crashlog, in quanto il decoder non si blocca, ma si blocca soltanto la visione del canale che si sta seguendo. Chiedo scusa se scrivo anche in italiano, forse rimane più comprensibile se la traduzione non fosse perfetta.

Faccio un esempio. Apro una finestra PIP mentre sto seguendo un film, per vedere quando inizia la partita su un altro canale. Sembra che funzioni, ma quando chiudo la finestra PIP il canale principale si ferma sull'immagine del momento. Non vi è modo di sboccarlo del tutto se non con un riavvio completo.

Provo a vedere se produce un crashlog e se lo fa lo allego.

The tuner is the one mounted on the dm920, Multistream - FBC, with two inputs but with eight demodulators. It is seen as if they were eight tuners. I only use it as a twinsat, having connected two descents. I don't know if it produces a crashlog, as the decoder doesn't freeze, but only the viewing of the channel you are following is blocked. I apologize if I also write in Italian, perhaps it remains more understandable if the translation is not perfect.

I give an example. I open a PIP window while watching a movie to see when the game starts on another channel. It seems to work, but when I close the PIP window the main channel stops on the current picture. There is no way to unblock it completely except with a full reboot.

I'll try to see if it produces a crashlog and if it does I'll attach it.

OpenATV Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenATV Supported Models ~ Airdigital, Amiko, Anadol, Atemio, Atto, AX Technology, Axas, Beyonwiz, Dinobot, Dreambox, Edision, EVO, Ferguson, Formuler, Galaxy Innovations, Gigablue, Golden Interstar, HDBox, Hitube, James Donkey, IQON, Izibox, Jepssen, Maxdigital, Medialink, MaXytec, MediaArt, Megaset, Miraclebox, MK-Digital, Mut@nt, Novaler, Octagon, Odin, Optibox, Protek, PULSe, Qviart, Red-Eagle, Relook, Roxxs, SAB, Sezam, Sogno, Space, Spycat, Technomate, Telestar, Tiviar, T-Rex, Uclan, Venton Unibox, Vimastec, VisionNet, VU+, VUplus, World Vision, Vizyon, WWio, Xsarius, and Xtrend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!