OpenATV 7.3 Python 3.11 Images

There are 185 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 50,488 times. The last Post () by Lululla.

• Ho appena provato e non ho trovato alcun crashlog. Ma preciso meglio il comportamento. Se voglio aprire una finestra PIP su canale Sat, quindi utilizzando il secondo ingresso sat, la finestra non viene mostrata, ma dopo va chiusa, in quanto risulta aperta nel relativo menù. Quando viene chiusa, allora il programma che si sta seguendo si blocca, come decritto in precedenza.

Ho anche installato un tuner twin dtt (dvb-t/t2- dvb-c). Se mentre seguo un canale sul sat, voglio aprire una finestra PIP sul tuner dtt, allora si apre, poi, quando la chiudo, si blocca come indicato in precedenza. Stesse considerazioni se voglio registrare un programma e seguirne un altro.

I just tried it and didn't find any crashlogs. But I'll be more precise about the behavior. If I want to open a PIP window on the Sat channel, therefore using the second sat input, the window is not shown, but then it must be closed, as it is open in the relative menu. When it is closed, then the program you are running hangs, as described above.

I also installed a twin dtt tuner (dvb-t/t2-dvb-c). If while following a channel on the sat, I want to open a PIP window on the dtt tuner, then it opens, then, when I close it, it freezes as previously indicated. Same considerations if I want to record a program and follow another one.

• A little feedback about OpenATV-7.2 dated 30Nov on Octagon sf8008 combo: all basic settings ok.

Plugins tested:

bootvideo, cacheflush, dream explorer, epg translator and epg importer, footonsat, Foreca, Internet Speed Test, IP checker, Jedi and Xstreamity, Multiboot Flash Online, Openwebif, Picture Player, Shoot your screen, Stalker, The Weather,VHannibal Auto Setting 1.5, Weather MSN, Worldcam and You Tube - all OK.

Media Player tested mp3. mp4, mpg,..mov. .ts all ok but .av files did not play.

• A little feedback about OpenATV-7.2 dated 30Nov on Octagon sf8008 combo: all basic settings ok.

Plugins tested:

bootvideo, cacheflush, dream explorer, epg translator and epg importer, footonsat, Foreca, Internet Speed Test, IP checker, Jedi and Xstreamity, Multiboot Flash Online, Openwebif, Picture Player, Shoot your screen, Stalker, The Weather,VHannibal Auto Setting 1.5, Weather MSN, Worldcam and You Tube - all OK.

Media Player tested mp3. mp4, mpg,..mov. .ts all ok but .av files did not play.

I think Sf8008 is same of Gigablue UHD trio 4K .
    For now I 'm on teamblue 6.4 python2 .

How this image perform on your box , with Python3 ?

Nokia MM 9800
    Telewire 3001 + all CI (seca aston , Viaccess ,Irdeto , DiabloCam)
    Topfield TF 7710

QBoxHd duolabs
    VU+ Zero
    Vu+ duo2
    GIgablue Trio 4K

• altotre ...On Octagon sf8008 works fine. I know nothing about Gigablue. No harm done to give it a try especially if the Box allows multiboot images.

Already tried today .
    Both images similiar .
    I think teamblue is an open-atv de-bloated from useless software & extensions .
    Thanks to all for the answers

Nokia MM 9800
    Telewire 3001 + all CI (seca aston , Viaccess ,Irdeto , DiabloCam)
    Topfield TF 7710

QBoxHd duolabs
    VU+ Zero
    Vu+ duo2
    GIgablue Trio 4K

• @altotre

Nobody must use a ATV Image, if you mean that teamblue is for you the best Image, than it's OK.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• For epgtranslator I can´t confirm this,what do you do to gives this crash?Please for you too,without Crashlog not possible to see the problem.

For MediaPlayer there are some problems,but I hope with next Updates it´s better,we are working to fix all the problems.I work here only with EMC and there are no problems.

for epg translator and user scripts

• Bonjour

Je viens d'installer une image Openatv sur mon duo4k,mais je ne vois pas comment la mettre en Français.j'ai regardé dans tous les menus mais je ne vois pas comment faire

• Bonjour

Je viens d'installer une image Openatv sur mon duo4k,mais je ne vois pas comment la mettre en Français.j'ai regardé dans tous les menus mais je ne vois pas comment faire

Menu/Settings/Interface/Language......scroll down to french language and set it to green if you don't want all the other languages position on each one and delete with yellow button

Menu/Paramètres/Interface/Langue descendez jusqu'à la langue française et mettez-la en vert si vous ne voulez pas toutes les autres langues positionnez vous sur chacune d'elle et supprimez avec le bouton jaune. (Deepl Translate)

• For epgtranslator I can´t confirm this,what do you do to gives this crash?Please for you too,without Crashlog not possible to see the problem.

For MediaPlayer there are some problems,but I hope with next Updates it´s better,we are working to fix all the problems.I work here only with EMC and there are no problems.

for epg translator and user scripts

I have give the two crashlogs to the Image Devs,but onesmore,here with ATV 7.0,7.1 and 7.2 the EPG Translator don´t crashed and here with my scripts no problems too.The crash with EPGTranlator is with all Sat Channels,or are this IPTV Streams?Give it the crash with start the plugin?

1_0_19_283D_3FB_1_C00000_0_0_0_20221205134239.jpg1_0_19_283D_3FB_1_C00000_0_0_0_20221205134212.jpg

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Sorry,why without Channels?Normaly this Plugin works only,when there is a Channellist,no Channellists with EPG,no EPG translate.

• It crashes anyway but I installed it the first one on a clean image but it crashes too in 7.2 and I do not know why it was working normally on 6.4 and it works in egami and openbh py3.10 but crashes in 7.1 and 7.2

• Sorry,but this is very strange,when Image problem,why I have then not your problem?I try to install this Plugin onesmore with a clean ATV 7.2 and then I write here,if is there a crash.

• Ok,install a clean ATV 7.2,have activate the network password,take only the ATV Channellist and have install only the EPGTranslator Plugin,but here the same,no Problems to start the plugin and it works here.

1_0_19_2B66_3F3_1_C00000_0_0_0_20221205184905.jpg1_0_19_2B66_3F3_1_C00000_0_0_0_20221205184842.jpg1_0_19_2B66_3F3_1_C00000_0_0_0_20221205184820.jpg

OpenATV Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenATV Supported Models ~ Airdigital, Amiko, Anadol, Atemio, Atto, AX Technology, Axas, Beyonwiz, Dinobot, Dreambox, Edision, EVO, Ferguson, Formuler, Galaxy Innovations, Gigablue, Golden Interstar, HDBox, Hitube, James Donkey, IQON, Izibox, Jepssen, Maxdigital, Medialink, MaXytec, MediaArt, Megaset, Miraclebox, MK-Digital, Mut@nt, Novaler, Octagon, Odin, Optibox, Protek, PULSe, Qviart, Red-Eagle, Relook, Roxxs, SAB, Sezam, Sogno, Space, Spycat, Technomate, Telestar, Tiviar, T-Rex, Uclan, Venton Unibox, Vimastec, VisionNet, VU+, VUplus, World Vision, Vizyon, WWio, Xsarius, and Xtrend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!