OpenATV 7.3 Python 3.11 Images

There are 184 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 50,342 times. The last Post () by Azzurra.

• Sorry, but i am not able to fix it,I can only write here,that this Plugin have no more support,so no fixes.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• stuso147 , and Orlandox mines is sitting at 1301 :) on information screen I normally just do flash online to update to newer builds with restore settings .

so would new flash without restoring settings remove that.

OK just had a look at etc/enigma2 settings file I do see the entry in there,

config.misc.startCounter=1300 can you comment out entries in settings file i,e, with example # config.misc.startCounter=1300

I will just remove entry from settings file to see what happens I do have a Backup settings file from today.

Edit ok

did init 4

and edited to

# config.misc.startCounter=1300

and entered reboot

config.misc.startCounter was not in settings file but I then did deep standbye and started stb

I now have entry

config.misc.startCounter=1

• After install and install some plugin my mutant hd51 reboot and after this i search to install others plugin but i recevie always this error

opkg_lock: Could not lock /run/opkg.lock: Resource temporarily unavailable.

opkg_com_exec: Command failed to capture privilege lock: Resource temporarily unavailable.

Esecuzione Teminata

The network run fine and and really dont know how solve it

Thank

Hispa

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

• Hi Urie I tried what youve done but no still the same and count has gone up are you running 7.2 ?

• openatv 7.1 and 7.2 yes counter does still go up but it did start at 1 sitting at 13 at the moment been messing about updating and making backups

• Got my h7s running sweet with everything i need just would like to reset the number then make a settings backup if i want to do a full reflash again. Although maybe just dont go into information and have a look at the large number of restarts LOL Could it be becausw im using filezilla to change the setting and it doesnt work that way?

Edited once, last by stuso147 ().

• Urie well done i tried again using telnet init4 and this time its worked thank you !!

• Are this Tivusat Channels? Because this problem write some user's. Problem is, not all have this crashes, for example here no problems with it.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Hi everyone

My box dinobot 4k se / u5pver/ferguson 4k pvr after flashing openatv 7.2 on the external flash the problem is:

the remote not working only control the image with openweif RC ,the tv channels , movies on IP e2 player not working , I need to switch my tv off/on to display the image , no boot logo

I sent to the teem the enigma 2 log file nothing done ,here attached

now the point I used neoboot multiboot to install the image on the external flash

• Are this Tivusat Channels? Because this problem write some user's. Problem is, not all have this crashes, for example here no problems with it.

Hi dear, everyone has the problem, because it exists and it is difficult to find, it occurs sporadically, on some TivuSat channels and on all boxes, not only on OpenAtv, we also in Egami, PurE2 and I have not tested other images.

• Yes,but I don´t understand it too,why it crashs only with Tivusat channels and why only here on py3 Images.

• Strange is it too,that the crash comes only,when the Tivusat card are on the receiver,if I try with Homesharing on a other receiver,there are no problems with crashes.

OpenATV Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenATV Supported Models ~ Airdigital, Amiko, Anadol, Atemio, Atto, AX Technology, Axas, Beyonwiz, Dinobot, Dreambox, Edision, EVO, Ferguson, Formuler, Galaxy Innovations, Gigablue, Golden Interstar, HDBox, Hitube, James Donkey, IQON, Izibox, Jepssen, Maxdigital, Medialink, MaXytec, MediaArt, Megaset, Miraclebox, MK-Digital, Mut@nt, Novaler, Octagon, Odin, Optibox, Protek, PULSe, Qviart, Red-Eagle, Relook, Roxxs, SAB, Sezam, Sogno, Space, Spycat, Technomate, Telestar, Tiviar, T-Rex, Uclan, Venton Unibox, Vimastec, VisionNet, VU+, VUplus, World Vision, Vizyon, WWio, Xsarius, and Xtrend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!