Oscam Emu and Biss channels

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,196 times. The last Post () by thejackal2020.

• Hi all ,

I have a vps and i installed oscam emu and snice a year and i have been looking for a way to run biss channels to cccam clients and i tried every possible solution ,but still no luck

When i select any biss channel on the stb i can't see any info in the user or from emu in the live log (nothing related to caid 2600 appears)

here is my default emu reader :

and user account:

Code
    [account]
    user                          = user1
    pwd                           = pass1
    au                            = 1
    group                         = 1,2
    max_connections               = 2

is such thing even possible ? if so what Am i missing ? can you please provide me with detailed info for the config and reader ?

Regards

• "(nothing related to caid 2600 appears)". 2600 is on line #6 & #8.

you can add it in line #11 also. just use same format as it is in line #8

i know it appears in reader info in all the lines you mentioned , but i was saying nothing appears from within the oscam live log or when selecting the channels from the stb no caid appear for the channel , that's what i meant .

• "(nothing related to caid 2600 appears)". 2600 is on line #6 & #8.

you can add it in line #11 also. just use same format as it is in line #8

i know it appears in reader info in all the lines you mentioned , but i was saying nothing appears from within the oscam live log or when selecting the channels from the stb no caid appear for the channel , that's what i meant .

can you see webif ? what does it show ?

you should see the channel # and the caid:

Capture.PNG

NIHIL SINE DEO !

• nothing at all mate the channel appears as FTA channel .

i have to remind that oscam is not installed directly on stb , it is installed on linux pc .

What i heard is that biss channels don't send any ecm to oscam ! not even on enigma boxes , so it is the job of oscam to send fake ecm on biss channels to decode it through the emulator .

a friend told me that it is not possible to send fake ecm on biss channels using cccam protocol , only by using mgcamd . I tried that ,but it didn't work either !

tried the emu on PowerVu channels and it did fetched the channel info form the stb , but no luck for biss channels .

Is there a work around for this ?

Regards

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!