ffmpeg install problem nothing provides libavdevice58>=4.2.1

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 829 times. The last Post () by xyips32.

• needed help guys , I was trying to install FFmpeg through AJPanel , I got the following error msg.

*solver encounted 1 problem(s)

*nothing provides libavdevice58>=4.2.1 needed by ffmpeg-4.2.1-r0.cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4

Any idea how to resolve this issue guy?

Thanks

• Image Satdreamgr 8 is mainly openpli, box DM900 UHD and py2 .

• Image Satdreamgr

Code
    root@dm900:~# opkg list | grep ffmpeg
    the line player using the ffmpeg   solution
    ffmpeg - 4.2.1-r0 - A complete, cross-platform solution to record, convert and
    stream audio
    ffmpeg-src - 4.2.1-r0 - A complete, cross-platform solution to record, convert
    nd stream audio
    root@dm900:~#
    root@dm900:~# opkg download ffmpeg                              
    Downloaded ffmpeg as ffmpeg_4.2.1-r0_cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4.ipk.

try to unpack the package and decompose the files into folders files in the bin directory rights 755 and a complete restart of the receiver

• Image Satdreamgr

Code
    root@dm900:~# opkg list | grep ffmpeg
    the line player using the ffmpeg   solution
    ffmpeg - 4.2.1-r0 - A complete, cross-platform solution to record, convert and
    stream audio
    ffmpeg-src - 4.2.1-r0 - A complete, cross-platform solution to record, convert
    nd stream audio
    root@dm900:~# opkg download ffmpeg                              
    Downloaded ffmpeg as ffmpeg_4.2.1-r0_cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4.ipk.

try to unpack the package and decompose the files into folders files in the bin directory rights 755 and a complete restart of the receiver

how do i

unpack the package and decompose the files into folders files in the bin directory rights 755 and a complete restart of the receiver

After followed the above code , the problem still exist.

*solver encounted 1 problem(s)

*nothing provides libavdevice58>=4.2.1 needed by ffmpeg-4.2.1-r0.cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4

• nothing provides libavdevice58

it's a little unclear to me, did you manually install ffmpeg by unpacking the package and spreading the files into folders? where does your error write in telnet which plugin refers to the lack of this dependency? the liba ibavdevice58 itself does not have an image on the Satdreamgr feed . you can, as an option, replace the feed from the satpong imid and already install ffmpeg from under it, in theory, it should pull up more recent libavcodec.so.59.37.100 libavdevice.so.59.7.100 libavformat.so.59.27.100

well, as an option, I can give you these dependencies, put them along the way as in the screenshots and create the symlinks yourself, only you will create the symlinks not 59, but 58. an example is libavdevice58 ->libavdevice.so.59.7.100

symlinks are right 777 and libam 755 everything is visible in the screenshots

but I would do the first method of substituting the feed in etc/opkg. install enigma replace the contents of the opkg folder run enigma and install ffmpeg.

I will attach both the libs and the opkg folder in the attachment . but if I were you , I would switch to an image that works great - this is an assembly from mrlu- RE: openpli 11.3 - dm900 - original & sim2.30 - 2022-12-07 . but in any case, good luck to you in your perversion))))

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!