Vu+ Duo 4k se stuck in flashing mode

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,425 times. The last Post () by hoffmann.

• Hi, whilst reinstalling openvpn my Vu repeatedly crashed so I thought that I'd reflash and start again but when I tried reinstalling Openvix it hangs immediately after saying that it is starting to flash. If I reboot openvix appears on the front screen on the receiver but nothing on the TV and it just goes to a black screen soon after. I have also tried Open atv and the same thing happens although it get as far as showing open atv when I reboot but again it doesn't flash properly and the full image just doesn't seem to be there.

I have tried two flash drives both of which i've used for flashing before, formatted to fat32, I've disconnected the other usb drive I normally have connected plus the internal hdd, power completely disconnected even over night and i've tried every permutation of this about 20 times without any success.

Is there anyway to force a factory reset or does anyone have any ideas what may help?

Thanks in advance.

• Hi, whilst reinstalling openvpn my Vu repeatedly crashed so I thought that I'd reflash and start again but when I tried reinstalling Openvix it hangs immediately after saying that it is starting to flash. If I reboot openvix appears on the front screen on the receiver but nothing on the TV and it just goes to a black screen soon after. I have also tried Open atv and the same thing happens although it get as far as showing open atv when I reboot but again it doesn't flash properly and the full image just doesn't seem to be there.

I have tried two flash drives both of which i've used for flashing before, formatted to fat32, I've disconnected the other usb drive I normally have connected plus the internal hdd, power completely disconnected even over night and i've tried every permutation of this about 20 times without any success.

Is there anyway to force a factory reset or does anyone have any ideas what may help?

Thanks in advance.

Dear once you flash from this image http://code.vuplus.com/index.p…ge&image=30&model=vuduo4k then you flash Openvix.

• Thanks for the suggestion, I found the correct file but it did exactly what the other images have done it got as far saying it was flashing but even after an hour all that seems to have changed was the image on the Vu screen which changed to the Vu logo. I then tried openvix again, it recognises the file on the usb, says it's flashing but almost immediately the flashing light on the usb flash drive stops flashing. Once I reboot I've got the openvix logo on the Vu screen for 30 seconds or so but then it goes black and there's nothing on the TV.

Any other ideas guys?

Thanks again.

Vu+ DUO 4K SE DVB-S2X FBC Twin Tuner PVR Linux Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!