DM 900 UHD DREAMELITE 2.5 Some problems

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,259 times. The last Post () by hecha71.

• Hello and Merry Christmas, I have a few questions about the DM900 UHD.

I also have a DMONE that I mistakenly erased the bootloader of and now I have to use it with the boot written to the sdcard .since there doesn't seem to be any way to write it back to the boot flash.

About the dm900uhd, I have to say that I have been using it for years with OE2.0 images, and now I'm testing it with OE2.5 images,

which are little developed because closed developed only for the Dreambox. i tried MERLIN, DREAMELITE, NEWENIGMA2.

all OE 2.5 and each one has different defects, and among the 3 I preferred the DREAMELITE 7.1, which also allows me to use the black cam of tvsat which works perfectly only with dreamelite.

The problems I encounter with Dreamelite 7.1 OE 2.5 (and also OE 2.6 on dreamboxone) are the following ncam installed via deb file in temp it works perfectly but at each restart it must be reactivated, if it is set to automatic restart it does not work anyway. as for hardisk I can't format it and mount it, recordings and timeshift don't work, the epg allows me to load only one type if I want more countries or channels one resets another epg import it is better set to oe 2.0.

I would like to ask, since I use the barryhallen and in flash there is dreamelite 7.1 OE 2.5, also mounting OE 2.0 images in multibbot, will they work correctly or will they have problems. :thinking face: :dish:

• I would like to ask, since I use the barryhallen and in flash there is dreamelite 7.1 OE 2.5, also mounting OE 2.0 images in multibbot, will they work correctly or will they have problems. :thinking face: :dish:

Hi, you don't have to worry, install any images, even from the 900 clan, even from 920 in Barry Allen, they will work great. the only thing is if after installing such images as open atv 7.2 or egami10..and open ndf7. they will get stuck at the launch of something in the image stream elite that the kernel-module-nfsd is not fully installed in the flash memory of the resource. there are no problems with other images.here on my 900 I perfectly use the assemblies from fairbird BH-8.x for 920, as well as the assemblies from satpong open pli920

• Yes thanks I installed both OE 2.5 and 2.0 images also pyton 3.11 and if they are basic images they all start, some backups don't work, I still solved several problems with dreambox 900 uhd and I must say that most probably the Dreamelite and the best OE 2.5 image for this decoders.

• I would like to ask, since I use the barryhallen and in flash there is dreamelite 7.1 OE 2.5, also mounting OE 2.0 images in multibbot, will they work correctly or will they have problems. :thinking face: :dish:

Hi, you don't have to worry, install any images, even from the 900 clan, even from 920 in Barry Allen, they will work great. the only thing is if after installing such images as open atv 7.2 or egami10..and open ndf7. they will get stuck at the launch of something in the image stream elite that the kernel-module-nfsd is not fully installed in the flash memory of the resource. there are no problems with other images.here on my 900 I perfectly use the assemblies from fairbird BH-8.x for 920, as well as the assemblies from satpong open pli920

Hello, I have dreamtwo, and I can not run open images on Barry Alen, as you mentioned above. They get stuck at the openning. I tried to install nsfd module on the experimental image which is on the flash with "apt-get install kernel module-nsfd", but it can not find it.

Where can I find this kernel module? Thanks in advance.

• Hello, I have dreamtwo, and I can not run open images on Barry Alen, as you mentioned above. They get stuck at the openning. I tried to install nsfd module on the experimental image which is on the flash with "apt-get install kernel module-nsfd", but it can not find it.

Where can I find this kernel module? Thanks in advance.

Sorry, but I can't help you with anything , I don't have a dream two in use, only a dreambox 900

look here

installable software packages for dreamtwo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!