VU+DUO Recordings

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 583 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• I am using the Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.7.3 image on my box and on a couple of occasions have found I am unable to manage the box with a remote after a recording. I find the avatar just spinning round and round and the only way of accessing the box is by powering it off/on. Am I missing a setting somewhere?

• Are you recording to an internal HDD, external HDD or network drive? Did you initialize your HDD if that is what you are recording to? I would suggest you try another drive to see if this works better - you said it has happened on a couple of occasions so not all the time? Must say I am using the same image and never seen this issue with recordings before.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• might be worth running a filesystem check in the BH HDD menu - and if this returns a positive result, have a go with another drive to rule out hardware being the issue. Often when things go wrong it is down to something else you have installed, so if you have anything installed or running - such as permanent time shift, or other plugins that you think might be causing this or if you can link the start of the problem to the time you installed a particular plugin, then remove or disable this for the time being to see if it is causing it.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!