VU+ULITMO 4K OR DREAMBOX TWO UHD

There are 24 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,481 times. The last Post () by aTa***.

• VU+ DUO 4K SE is better

this is an ultimo 4k burp. no more, no less .... the same CPU, the same memory and its volume.. fewer slots for interchangeable tuners - that's the whole duo 4k SE :rolling on the floor laughing:

there is nothing new in the development of a new model, they just took and stuck their old model into the case of the DUO4KSE))) this is the biggest mistake of developers, fantasy and innovative ideas have ended..VU+ is dying

• VU+ DUO 4K SE is better

this is an ultimo 4k burp. no more, no less .... the same CPU, the same memory and its volume.. fewer slots for interchangeable tuners - that's the whole duo 4k SE :rolling on the floor laughing:

there is nothing new in the development of a new model, they just took and stuck their old model into the case of the DUO4KSE))) this is the biggest mistake of developers, fantasy and innovative ideas have ended..VU+ is dying

the sale and production of the VU+ ULTIMO 4K model is stopped.

the replacement for this model is VU+ DUO 4K SE.

• ]Dream Two = Ugly little box + orphan image ..multiboot + closesource + Some rickety plugins and Skins...

The worst choice........

Children and women of Gaza

We will not forget...we will not forgive...

Edited 2 times, last by zozman ().

• ]Dream Two = Ugly little box + orphan image ..multiboot + closesource + Some rickety plugins and Skins...

it is someone who has hands growing out of the hip joint who makes such conclusions...or who did not hold dream box receivers in their hands, no matter what model... which receiver had an LCD display in 2010? the dream has 800hd, and the premium receiver at the end of the same year is dream8000hd... vu+ was born then..and that in the end they take the old one .. and packed in a new wrapper.. so much for the difference between dream and vu + the manufacturers of vu + have no ideas or thoughts, only someone has something to tear off "make up his lips" and pass off as his own successful model, of course, vu + ultimo4k everything else sucks.duo4k is a stripped piece of cinder block with a weak profile and a terrible look..I repeat, what vu+ was smart enough for was to create a 4se duo on the basis of the e-brand model..shame on the developers and what kind of relation this name has to duo4x, according to all the facts, it should have been ultimo 4k se, well, not a duo :rolling on the floor laughing:

• the sale and production of the VU+ ULTIMO 4K model is stopped.

I am well aware of this ... so I am writing to you that this model at least should not be called duo 4se but ultimo 4 k se, or to be more precise, because of its simplification, ultimo 4k slim, because something new has not been added to the model, but on the contrary, what was previously cut - slots for replaceable tuners..

The worst choice........

Ugly little box ----Every man to his own taste. Tastes could not be discussed.

orphan image--- I have no idea what you said. Enigma2 is also Enigma2 in Africa. And DM Two also has DreamOS.

multiboot - There is a plugin for gutemine.

closesource -- I have no idea what you said. What do you want to add to DreamOS that doesn't work because of the closed code?

Some rickety plugins and Skins...---   :laugh1:  :head banger:

This is my DM Two. Show this on your (personal) receiver, which has 1000 great plugins, 1000 beautiful skins.

• VU+ programmers no longer support their receivers with drivers - what will you do?

I don't use gutemine plugins - I don't need a multiboot.

But, in the new (universal) image for DreamOS there will be a multi-boot from Dream Property.

Let me remind you that Topic Starter asked what to choose -

VU+ULITMO 4K OR DREAMBOX TWO UHD

I answered a specific question.

I don't want to argue with you. I stick to the topic. :beer1:

• the sale and production of the VU+ ULTIMO 4K model is stopped.

I am well aware of this ... so I am writing to you that this model at least should not be called duo 4se but ultimo 4 to se, or to be more precise, because of its simplification, ultimo 4k slim, because something new has not been added to the model, but on the contrary, what was previously cut - slots for replaceable tuners..

VU+ is over

• VU+ is over

if the company uses more modern CPUs in its new models, and if they run into Brodkom CPUs (and even a couple of years ago this company had problems with the release of components)which indicates that nothing new has been created by Vu+... of course, dream properties also have their own problems with the release of the new dream seven model, but they have a vision ahead and they began to use a more modern and very productive CPU starting with dream one..time will put everything in its place there is not much left ..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!