ABERTIS SPANISH CHANNELS ON HISPASAT

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 547 times. The last Post () by rocuelo.

• I just got the list from all the Spanish Channels from ABERTIS on hispasat...there is not signal on this channels because they got special parameters, I can't watched with my oscam emulater and softcam keys...what I'm doing wrong? someone can watched well this bouquet?

Thanks

• Hello friend, you have to install astra-sm on the box via talnet then replace them with the last ones from the friend ciefpsettings-enigma2-Abertis-RTRS t2mi , restart the box after installing the new files and if everything is ok you have to give the dolls to the tv.

:dish: Octagon SF8008 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X TWIN ### uClan Ustym 4K PRO Combo :dish:

• Hello friend, you have to install astra-sm on the box via talnet then replace them with the last ones from the friend ciefpsettings-enigma2-Abertis-RTRS t2mi , restart the box after installing the new files and if everything is ok you have to give the dolls to the tv.

Thanks, But one question.... all this iefpsettings-enigma2-Abertis-RTRS t2mi where a I need to put it?? in wich carpet?? on lamedb? at the end ....

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!