Recover my box vu plus zero 4k

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,321 times. The last Post () by kumaran.

• Dear experts ,

My vu plus zero 4k box only show boot logo image , Installed open pli9 image . USB port not working ,change 5 usb to flash image , no change . Remote work but no response from box , help me , Thank you.

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • Try using a small capacity usb stick. I use a 1GB and format it to fat. Next unzip image onto usb stick. Insert into box with box turned off. Turn on. Hopefully it will now flash your box. When box fully flashed it will blink at a faster rate. Look at tutorial, I have had the same problem when I thought image was fully loaded off the stick when it was`nt. That fixed it for me.

• Dear experts ,

My vu plus zero 4k box only show boot logo image , Installed open pli9 image . USB port not working ,change 5 usb to flash image , no change . Remote work but no response from box , help me , Thank you.

Hello, I had the same problem, on my Vu+zero receiver. Most important thing, you have to copy on your USB key just choose the file when you dunzipp the image (vuplus and not zero file!) . And did you tried to reboot again the receiver (on/off button)? Once I have installed the image, the receiver reboot but nothing, just the skin, so I press on/off button and then receiver reboot and image apeared, hope you'll understand my message, good luck! :)

• Thank you to all. i try . but i connect the box with DCC E2, Any way to clear memory by this way or any way by command or flash image .Thank you

Hi kumaran, no need to clear the memory, just do it as bodger2 says . The file on USB key , turn off the button, key into the receiver, turn on and wait a few minutes, when light blind, turn off the button, REMOVE the USB key, turn on the button, the image shall be installed...

VU+ Zero 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!