Solution on Channel Freezing with Ncam13.5r0

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 555 times. The last Post () by kashmir.

• Hello mates I notice of lately on my Box DM900 UHD running on SatDreamGr that Movistar+ package freezes often and hangs for 30 seconds sometimes minutes, and now the problem extends to skyde it freezes now and then I have the right icam settings , this makes watching of the channels unpleasant , I'm using Ncam13.5r0 and my line provider seem good and ok , what could've be the problem? do i have to make changes somewhere on my confiq files? please if anybody has experienced such problem and was able to figure it out ,please let me know on how to get the problem resolved. Thanks in Advance .

• There was no need to open a post for that, especially since a lot is talking about it here....

moreover with a title like that, we believe that it is the solution to the problems of gels...to my opinion post to be deleted by the mods....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!