Oscam Icam TVHeadend

There are 308 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 90,024 times. The last Post () by damyaugust.

• Hey guys,

great work and instruction.

Unfortunately I have still trouble with compiling TVH myself with that instruction.

Here is my output: https://pastebin.com/iNrnSHkC

It seems like I have troube with libav, ffmpeg and libdrm.

My system is Ubuntu 16.04 with ESM-Support and all updated packages.

I just think the environment is not the easiest. Is there maybe a workaround to use standard tvh or that the patch will be implemented in the native tvh code?

Is it maybe possible to cross-compile on my newer machine and put it back to my ubuntu 16.04 server?

line 114: checking for pkg libva >=0.38.0 ... fail (detected <none>)

libva-dev is not installed...

(tvheadend_4.3-2070~g2beb6c9-dirty~xenial_amd64.deb)

• I got the solution by adding just this line

Code
    sudo apt install libfdk-aac0

It's working like a charme!!!! - Great work! - Everything works fine, so I guess, you did the work and I did not use my own try to compile tvh...

But can you tell me if I should delete libdvbcsa1 again? - I mean this part worked out and I hope it is now patched, but not sure...

This information came also in the log:

Code
    Das folgende Paket wurde automatisch installiert und wird nicht mehr benötigt:
      libdvbcsa1
    Verwenden Sie »sudo apt autoremove«, um es zu entfernen.
    Hi. I have an octagon sf8008 4k Define 6.4 receiver with firmware. Is it possible or not to make sky de oscam icam on Define 6.4?shows only 3 channels. Crime + investigation i Romance Tv 11758 H 27500

• Hello, fegol .

Is still working well your "actions.zip" (fo create CoreELEC addons)?

https://www.linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/208299-actions-zip/

In the past, I tried to make it work with github actions and it worked without any problems and created the add-ons.

Now, when I try to use github actions with your files, I get errors:

Any idea about the problem?

By the way... should I use the new patch ( https://www.linuxsat-support.c…2-libdvbcsa-v2-patch-zip/ ) or the 1st one?

Kind regards

• I updated it, but I didn't test it...

GitHub workflow for CoreELEC.zip

#########################

I removed action-automatic-releases, it's deprecated and warnings appear after github actions

Code
    Node.js 12 actions are deprecated. For more information see: https://github.blog/changelog/2022-09-22-github-actions-all-actions-will-begin-running-on-node16-instead-of-node12/. Please update the following actions to use Node.js 16: marvinpinto/action-automatic-releases

#########################

(you can download the completed target files at the bottom of the github operations webpage)

I'll keep an eye on the github workflow...

• Hello. I have an octagon sf8008 4k Openatv 7.2 receiver with firmware. I installed the oscam-11718-798. armv7ve emulator.please change your image

Edited once, last by jikut: Get openatv 7.2. ready for firmware ().

• from last 3 days i have strange problem with TVH ,

my streams lose connection , or something drop connection

stream start working but in 10 sec just stop , and then agen start

did any have maybe same issuie , and how to fix ?

thanks

• i think is global problem , can someone confirm is work or start problems ???

is it maybe issuie on mine TVH , but this starts from last 3 days , just happand

tomorow i will try on box

maybe we need new patch to update TVH ?

Edited once, last by ihordi: update ().

• Same here. Starts around 3 days ago.

Sometimes it works, sometimes black screen and sometime it starts an freeze after some seconds.

All time before it works without any issues.

I read in an other thread here that there is a libdvb v2 patch. Have somebody tried this?

Thank you all for your great work here and your help.

• I have the same problem...

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!