Oscam Icam TVHeadend

There are 308 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 89,919 times. The last Post () by damyaugust.

• hello guys i need your help unfortunately it doesn't work for me i need a good introduction write how to, i have ubuntu 18.04 with tbs card have tried everything but no warning unfortunately doesn't work :-(

and I don't know if my tvheadend is patched or not I need help I've formatted it now and I don't know what to do anymore

• I am completely at a loss... Who can explain me this miracle.

I compiled and installed the tvheadend docker according to Chris230291 description. TVH is running fine. But to watch the HD channels I need to run oscam in a docker, right? Where can I download the special version of oscam-docker and how the heck can I configure and connect the two containers? I know I have a lot of reading to do, that's not the problem. Maybe one of you gentlemen has a link to a good source?

I'm new to the sat topic. Sorry if I'm interrupting you.

• I have a Docker image for Ncam here https://github.com/Chris230291/NCam-Docker

Here is a plain OSCAM Docker image (which mine is based on) https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-oscam

theALHU has a TVH image he maintains here TVHeadend Docker Image with ICAM Support x64 and ARMv7 (PI 4 & 3b+)

You should connect them using the DVBAPI like this

ncam.conf

The DVBAPI listen port should be exposed -p 9001:9001 when you create the docker container if not using host networking mode.

ncam.user

Code
    [account]
    user                          = tvheadend
    pwd                           = tvheadend
    monlevel                      = 4
    au                            = 1
    group                         = 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,64
    max_connections               = 99

TVH

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Chris230291

Thank you for your support. Unfortunately, I am too stupid for this. I created your ncam docker. Then I put the ncam.conf and ncam.user in ...data/ncam/ folder. The docker is running and is accessible via port 8181.

After that I mounted theALHU has a TVH image in docker. Here I can also access TVH.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

But the HD-Channels are still black. What am I doing wrong? Where is my thinking error? Your instructions are foolproof but I still can't do it. Thanks for your help.

Here my ncam log:

Edited 2 times, last by depp1 ().

• "NCAM" in TVH is :check mark button: so it is connected.

What does the oscam/ncam log say in the web ui when you try to watch an encrypted channel?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!