Oscam Icam TVHeadend

There are 308 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 88,777 times. The last Post () by damyaugust.

• Okay, I've run TVH with --debug and --trace +all to just capture everything. This is what it captured when it happened again which was around 05:00:30 mark. I forgot that there is a buffer delay though so I guess the key responsible is probably going to be between 05:00:10 and 05:00:24. I have "Descrambler buffer" set to 128000.

TVH Log

OSCAM Log

• Hello,

have you al patched tvheadend vor Libreelec x86 4.2 or 4.3 is fine .

LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-11.0.3.img is what i have on a intel nuke

• Im searching for patched TvHeadend running on CoreELEC-Amlogic.arm-9.2.8-Generic.img.

Tried with the one from here, but this does not work: RE: Oscam Icam TVHeadend

Edit: Seems to work, little bit confusing sorry. But if there is a newer version, I would be happy to receive it.

Edited once, last by proxius ().

• Im searching for patched TvHeadend running on CoreELEC-Amlogic.arm-9.2.8-Generic.img.

Tried with the one from here, but this does not work: RE: Oscam Icam TVHeadend

Edit: Seems to work, little bit confusing sorry. But if there is a newer version, I would be happy to receive it.

You can try this (in the package there are different versions for CoreELEC).

Thanks to fegol for all his help.

• With the help from this thread I did the following which works on a raspberry pi 4:

6.1.0-rpi7-rpi-v8 #1 SMP PREEMPT Debian 1:6.1.63-1+rpt1 (2023-11-24) aarch64 GNU/Linux

Pi OS Bookworm, fresh install

Code
    sudo apt-get -y install automake cmake libtool git build-essential pkg-config gettext libavahi-client-dev zlib1g-dev wget bzip2 git-core liburiparser-dev debhelper ccache dvb-apps libssl-dev libpcre2-dev python3 python3-requests libtheora-dev libiconv-hook-dev libiconv-hook1 libhdhomerun-dev libavfilter-dev libswscale-dev libavcodec-dev libavutil-dev libavformat-dev libx264-dev libx265-dev libvpx-dev libopus-dev libvorbis-dev libva-dev

Tx to fegol

Code
    git clone https://github.com/glenvt18/libdvbcsa.git

3. Download the libdvbcsa.patch and copy it into the libdvbcsa-folder and then:

Thanks to all of you

Attention! The "hts" folder will now be installed in /var/lib/tvheadend

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!