Oscam Icam TVHeadend

There are 308 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 89,485 times. The last Post () by damyaugust.

• Unfortunately, however, the files for mapping the channels, those of E2, I can not make them read. Can you help me? Thank you

If you mean an enigma2 device in the case of E2, then I can't help you, I don't have an enigma 2 device, and I don't know how tvheadend can connect to these devices (but you can add enigma2 bouquets)... , but as far as I know, enigma 2 devices can connect to tvheadend. (httx://<tvh_hostname_or_ip>:9981/playlist/e2).

(it is true that the namespace is not exactly the same for the enigma2 bouquets and tvheadend, but...)

The problem came out by mapping the channels. You can import the lists already made of E2 into TVH. It gave me trouble telling where I put the file. Thank you

• Hi, I found this TVhedend which works on my device, can somebody make icam patches?

Thankstvheadend.rar

Can sombody give me instruction how to do patch of Tvhedend with Icam? Thanks.

Everything is here ! ….. 1st load Linux ,2nd load libdvbcsa ….. 3rd load tvheadend with patch from GitHub

• Thanks, but can I patch attached Tvheadend. It is only I found to work with AlexElec.

• Does anybody have a patched version for 4.2.6-7 ~ LibreELEC Tvh-addon v8.2.113?

I've tried to use theALHU docker image and sat>ip between both instances but for some reason i can't get the same channels to tune as on the original tvheadend server.

• Hi Guys

I have everything working, tvheadend ,Ncam and a C line.

i can only access sky movies, a few sky sports channels , Dazn 1&2 and a few others. can we watch the sky UHD channels? the Sky bundesliga channels. i just get black screen on sky uhd and no free adapter for the sky bundesliga, im using a tbs 6909 thought maybe i need to upgrade to the 6909x v2 to receive these channels.

Any help would be much appreciated.

regards Ryan

ps, Thanks to everybody that has put in the work to get all this working.

• Not sure about UHD

It turns out the channels only broadcast when there's something to show.

TVH returns the no free adapter error for some reason.

If you go into the services section you will notice the channels that aren't airing are missing.

To show them you need to toggle the Hide option to None.

I think the error message is a result of this.

• Hi

All was going great but i'm getting invalid start code in tvheadend today, channel will play for a couple of seconds then stop if i leave it it will then play for a few more seconds everything else seems to be ok . a cheap server maybe ? how does one go about finding a decent server if that's my problem.

regards

Ryan

• Ok must be a server problem has just started working after leaving it on a channel for 5 mins, now its all working again.

Edited once, last by master G: Requests for servers isn`t allowed here. ().

• Hi,

Can somebody share last version of TvHeadend with icam patch for coreelec 9.2.8?

Take a look here.

Edited once, last by zeyret ().

• Hello everyone and have a nice Sunday,

I've read this thread 2 weeks now felt 100 times but to be honest I didn't understand it.

I've never patched or compiled TVH myself, and I've been looking for step by step instructions for a few weeks now... I'll soon no longer have any labels on the keyboard ;-)

That's why I'm asking now.

Can someone explain to me what I have to do and how?

No Docker please.

Ubuntu 20 server available and I would like to have last TVH with ICAM patch.

I've actually read this several times and I'm getting more and more confused.

I would be very happy if someone could help me.

Thank you

best regards from DE

...hinten links...

• This is an example if you want to make your own tvheadend deb package (Ubuntu x86_64 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa)

install dependencies that tvheadend may need:

Code
    sudo apt-get -y install automake cmake libtool git build-essential pkg-config gettext libavahi-client-dev zlib1g-dev wget bzip2 git-core liburiparser-dev debhelper ccache dvb-apps libssl-dev libpcre2-dev python3 python3-requests libtheora-dev libiconv-hook-dev libiconv-hook1 libhdhomerun-dev libavfilter-dev libswscale-dev libavcodec-dev libavutil-dev libavformat-dev libx264-dev libx265-dev libvpx-dev libopus-dev libvorbis-dev libva-dev

If libdvbcsa is installed from the ubuntu package, remove it: sudo apt-get purge libdvbcsa*

##############################

Building libdvbcsa.

get dvbcsa patch...

or download it:

Code
    wget -c https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Chris230291/TVHeadend-4.3-iCAM-Docker/master/patches/libdvbcsa.patch

download the latest libdvbcsa from github...

Code
    git clone https://github.com/glenvt18/libdvbcsa

go to libdvbcsa directory:

Code
    cd libdvbcsa

add dvbcsa patch:

Code
    patch -p1 < ../libdvbcsa.patch

run the bootstrap command:

Code
    ./bootstrap

It helps you customize your needs: ./configure --help

tvheadend will be built with static dvbcsa, and the finished tvheadend deb file works for others as well...

Code
    ./configure --disable-shared --enable-static --enable-ssse3 --with-pic

build and install dvbcsa:

Code
    sudo make install

first round libdvbcsa completed...

Building tvheadend.

get tvh patch...

or download it:

Code
    wget -c https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Chris230291/TVHeadend-4.3-iCAM-Docker/master/patches/tvheadend43.patch

download the latest tvheadend from github...

Code
    git clone https://github.com/tvheadend/tvheadend

go to tvheadend directory:

Code
    cd tvheadend

add tvh patch:

Code
    patch -p1 < ../tvheadend43.patch

I want to build a TVH deb file, but with my own libdvbcsa.a file...

Code
    sed -e 's|, libdvbcsa-dev||g' -i debian/control

It helps you customize your needs: ./configure --help

tvheadend with autobuild script...

second round tvheadend finished...

As I noted above, this is just an example, you can adapt it to your own needs...

Good luck!

(translate.google.com)

• I tried to do the whole procedure,modifying the verse in the jammy. But when I launch the file.deb created,I give this error.The following packages have unmet dependencies. Where am I wrong? Thank you

• Hi, I've noticed an issue with TVH where there is a 50/50 chance of experiencing a decoding failure at the same point depending on the channel. I've made some example clips of what I mean as it'll explain it better. These are from the Warner TV Film channel where it occurs at the beginning of the program around 15 seconds in.

Example1.mp4 - Occurs at 15 seconds.

Example2.mp4 - Occurs at 12 seconds.

Might not play in browser with the MEGA player so download and use another player like VLC. I can upload elsewhere if people can't download the clips.

The OSCAM logs. I've highlighted the line where it occurs but could be the one above or below.

Example1 @ 07:09:16

Example2 @ 08:29:40

TVH logs show nothing out the ordinary. No mention of any descrambling or continuity errors during that time.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? For all Sky channels it occurs at the end of every program shortly after the ad break begins. Is this a server issue or something happening client side? It happens no matter what server I've used whether bad or good. The server I'm using can work fine for hours on end so I don't believe it's due to fake keys or instability.

Edited 3 times, last by fgt67 ().

• in the example videos it seems as if the CW keys are delayed for a moment, but in the cam log there is no significant cw delay

(I don't think they are fake CWs, because then there would be more video images, omissions...)

which tvh patch are you using?

because if in the case of all tvheadend patches, you experience these current video checkered, then I think something should be changed in the dvbapi configuration.

or you can better examine the tvh...

tvheadend/docs/class/debugging.md at master · tvheadend/tvheadend
    Tvheadend is a TV streaming server for Linux supporting DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-C, DVB-T, ATSC, IPTV,SAT>IP and other formats through the unix pipe as input…
    github.com

(translate.google.com)

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!