Oscam Icam TVHeadend

There are 308 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 89,433 times. The last Post () by damyaugust.

• Can i have version for 11.0.1 (RPi2.arm) ? fegol ?

Edited once, last by c1rca ().

• Hi all. I wanted to try to make the icam work on TVheadend 4.2.8-36, but I can't do it. I have TVH installed on a Rockpi x (card similar to Raspberry but X86) with Ubuntu 20.04LTS. Like video cards I use 2 TBS. Thanks

maybe, tvheadend_4.3-2063~gd88549603-dirty~focal_arm64.deb

Hi fegol

Hello fegol. I am successfully using my Rockpi x,with Ubuntu 22.04 LTS image tvheadend_4.3-2063~gd88549603-dirty~focal_amd64. I updated hardware, always x86 and with Ubuntu 22.04 LTS, but the image gives me error and is not installed. I tried this tvheadend_4.3-2111_ga1cb8cffb-dirty_jammy_amd64 and it is installed. Unfortunately, however, the files for mapping the channels, those of E2, I can not make them read. Can you help me? Thank you

• #!/bin/bash

#

# Tvheadend configure script

#

# Copyright (c) 2012 Adam Sutton <dev@adamsutton.me.uk>

#

# ###########################################################################

# Setup

# ###########################################################################

ROOTDIR=$(cd "$(dirname "$0")"; pwd)

test -z "$PKG_CONFIG" && PKG_CONFIG=pkg-config

#

# Options

#

OPTIONS=(

"pie:yes"

"ccdebug:no"

"cardclient:auto"

"cwc:yes"

"cccam:yes"

"capmt:yes"

"constcw:yes"

"linuxdvb:yes"

"satip_server:yes"

"satip_client:yes"

"hdhomerun_client:no"

"hdhomerun_static:yes"

"iptv:yes"

"tsfile:yes"

"dvbscan:yes"

"timeshift:yes"

"trace:yes"

"avahi:auto"

"zlib:auto"

"libav:auto"

"ffmpeg_static:yes"

"libx264:yes"

"libx264_static:yes"

"libx265:yes"

"libx265_static:yes"

"libvpx:yes"

"libvpx_static:yes"

"libtheora:yes"

"libtheora_static:yes"

"libvorbis:yes"

"libvorbis_static:yes"

"libfdkaac:no"

"libfdkaac_static:yes"

"libopus:yes"

"libopus_static:yes"

"nvenc:no"

"vaapi:auto"

"mmal:no"

"omx:no"

"inotify:auto"

"epoll:auto"

"pcre:auto"

"pcre2:auto"

"uriparser:auto"

"ccache:auto"

"tvhcsa:auto"

"bundle:no"

"pngquant:no"

"kqueue:no"

"dbus_1:auto"

"android:no"

"gtimer_check:no"

"slow_memoryinfo:no"

"libsystemd_daemon:no"

"pcloud_cache:yes"

"ddci:yes"

"cclang_threadsan:no"

"gperftools:no"

"execinfo:auto"

"libdvbcsa.patch:yes"

"tvheadend43.patch:yes"

)

While everything was going well, it gave an error at the end of the compilation.

• This is what docker is for.

If you use docker all dependencies etc are isolated.

There is zero drawback to using docker vs native installs in terms of performance.

I think the only drawback was/is additional latency if you use the docker networking features, but you can bypass that by using host networking.

Obviously it will take up more room on your system too (because you might have the same dependency "installed" several times), but nowadays storage is so cheap and large that its a non-issue.

• addons-RPi2.zip (I didn't test it...)

(Maybe you can make it yourself...> GitHub Automatic Build.zip)

• Unfortunately, however, the files for mapping the channels, those of E2, I can not make them read. Can you help me? Thank you

If you mean an enigma2 device in the case of E2, then I can't help you, I don't have an enigma 2 device, and I don't know how tvheadend can connect to these devices (but you can add enigma2 bouquets)... , but as far as I know, enigma 2 devices can connect to tvheadend. (httx://<tvh_hostname_or_ip>:9981/playlist/e2).

(it is true that the namespace is not exactly the same for the enigma2 bouquets and tvheadend, but...)

• fegol ; my teacher

I'm trying to compile icam, why is it giving the same errors, what should I do?

/home/star/tvheadend/build.linux/build.h:101:9: error: ISO C99 requires whitespace after the macro name [-Werror]

101 | #define ENABLE_LIBDVBCSA.PATCH 1

| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/home/star/tvheadend/build.linux/build.h:102:9: error: ISO C99 requires whitespace after the macro name [-Werror]

102 | #define CONFIG_LIBDVBCSA.PATCH 1

| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/home/star/tvheadend/build.linux/build.h:103:9: error: ISO C99 requires whitespace after the macro name [-Werror]

103 | #define ENABLE_TVHEADEND43.PATCH 1

| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/home/star/tvheadend/build.linux/build.h:104:9: error: ISO C99 requires whitespace after the macro name [-Werror]

104 | #define CONFIG_TVHEADEND43.PATCH 1

| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In file included from src/tvhlog.h:23,

from src/tvheadend.h:39,

from src/uuid.c:20:

/home/star/tvheadend/build.linux/build.h:101:9: error: ISO C99 requires whitespace after the macro name [-Werror]

101 | #define ENABLE_LIBDVBCSA.PATCH 1

| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/home/star/tvheadend/build.linux/build.h:102:9: error: ISO C99 requires whitespace after the macro name [-Werror]

102 | #define CONFIG_LIBDVBCSA.PATCH 1

| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/home/star/tvheadend/build.linux/build.h:103:9: error: ISO C99 requires whitespace after the macro name [-Werror]

103 | #define ENABLE_TVHEADEND43.PATCH 1

| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/home/star/tvheadend/build.linux/build.h:104:9: error: ISO C99 requires whitespace after the macro name [-Werror]

104 | #define CONFIG_TVHEADEND43.PATCH 1

| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

make[3]: *** [Makefile:719: /home/star/tvheadend/build.linux/src/uuid.o] Error 1

make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/star/tvheadend'

make[2]: *** [Makefile:111: ffmpeg_all] Error 2

make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/star/tvheadend'

make[1]: *** [debian/rules:15: override_dh_auto_build] Error 2

make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/star/tvheadend'

make: *** [debian/rules:6: build] Error 2

dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules build subprocess returned exit status 2

• cengizkartal ... --->

GitHub - catalinii/libdvbcsa
    Contribute to catalinii/libdvbcsa development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

GitHub - pimzand/tvheadend at icam-patch
    Tvheadend is a TV streaming server for Linux supporting DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-C, DVB-T, ATSC, IPTV,SAT&gt;IP and other formats through the unix pipe as input…
    github.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

out: -->

2023-06-30 08-47-41.png

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!