Time Shift Newnigma2

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 535 times. The last Post () by seagen.

• Hi again, (sorry for my english...maybe is not so fine..), but in other images like OpenATV or similar, you can use Time Shift, when you are watching something, you can push pause button on remote and the tv stays in pause, and when you want to resume, just press play and continue from this point..

Example: I´m watching a match, but is time to get children to bed, so I can pause the match and when they get sleep, I can continue watching from there...

• Official Post

That shoulld work just the the same in all images and all devices.

Just make sure you have a default storage device mounted as your HDD

Press the Play/Pause button on your RC.

The RC for Dreambox One and Two use the same button to pause and play.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver.

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!