User is connected but not getting any keys

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 905 times. The last Post () by jenseneverest.

• Hello,

I am trying to config EMU reader but the log shows that the user is connected but it doesn't get any keys.

this my log:

Config:

Edited 2 times, last by leroi1990 ().

• Are you trying to reshare Biss / poowerVU keys ? If so, it will not work i tried this myself a few years ago. Your better off sharing the softcam.key file.

No, they are my own keys, I write them on my cesbo astra like this #biss=1122334455667788

• Official Post

Are you trying to reshare Biss / poowerVU keys ? If so, it will not work i tried this myself a few years ago. Your better off sharing the softcam.key file.

No, they are my own keys, I write them on my cesbo astra like this #biss=1122334455667788

You miss the point, the EMU protocol can not be reshared in that manner.

• You miss the point, the EMU protocol can not be reshared in that manner.

based on my understanding, EMU is a CAM emulator that can read the keys from SoftCam.key and share them with clients.

and I have a streaming server that is running Cesbo Astra and I add #biss=11223344556677 to the output to scramble my stream. I can descramble the stream if I added the same BISS key to the input of another stream.

So, I thought if EMU is sharing the keys inside the SoftCam.key instead of using a real CAM module then I can add my keys inside SoftCam.key to share them with the clients.

so what I am missing here ?

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!