OSCam-ICam For SKY IT, UK, DE

There are 1,768 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 700,001 times. The last Post () by samur.

• where is this setting on openatv? how can i configure and use it?

☆☆ watching the stream relay channels like Sky_de via satellite instead of need special bouquets ☆☆

Through the whitelist_streamrelay file path /etc/enigma2

can use manually from the image via:

-Opening the channel list

- go to sky-de channel

+1.jpg

- Pressing the menu button

- Choose play service with streamrelay

+2.jpg

The whitelist_streamrelay file can also be added automatically to its path via the Telnet code

Code
    [ ! -d "/etc/enigma2/whitelist_streamrelay" ] && wget -O /etc/enigma2/whitelist_streamrelay https://raw.githubusercontent.com/biko-73/OsCam_EMU/main/whitelist_streamrelay

So far, the feature has been added to the images versions as

- OpenATV 7.3, 7.4 (newer than 24 October 2023)

- OpenVix 6.4.008

- OBH 5.3.010

- Egami 10.4-r11

- OpenPLi 9 Nightly builds

• Code
    I have openAtv 7.1 and I don't have that setting
  • thanks for the info. is it different than to watch the channels via bouquets/channellists? i mean faster-better or is it the same but the access is different.

• thanks for the info. is it different than to watch the channels via bouquets/channel lists?

i mean faster-better or is it the same but the access is different.

you can say it one step forward,

- Now it display more data about audio & video

?thumbnail=1

- very easy to update channels via sat search which you can't do it by old way to stream relay ch., No need more to update references for bouquet to work after change

waiting for second step of developing to display signal

about speed i don't think it from the way you use it as steam from sat or bouquet

it depend on oscam or ncam used

Ncam developing on speed to open stream channels by the build commands and the Toolchain in terms of EMU’s processing speed and implementing the CSA decoding algorithm for MPEG TS packets through ffdecsa.

• okay thank you sooo much for your info and time.

• Hi Biko-73

What is the name of this skin?

• My dear friend, read this please

The whitelist_streamrelay file can also be added automatically to its path via the Telnet code

Code

Code
    [ ! -d "/etc/enigma2/whitelist_streamrelay" ] && wget -O /etc/enigma2/whitelist_streamrelay https://raw.githubusercontent.com/biko-73/OsCam_EMU/main/whitelist_streamrelay

after this (optional, give rights to /etc/enigma2 to 755), restart your STB and all should be fine

Edited once, last by cosy ().

• My dear friend, read this please

Code

Code

after this (optional, give rights to /etc/enigma2 to 755), restart your STB and all should be fine

Code
    My dear friend, I did that too, automatically via telnet

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!