OSCam-ICam For SKY IT, UK, DE

There are 1,768 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 694,248 times. The last Post () by samur.

• Have you got your K1 and INS7E? If not, you cannot open SkyIT even with your own card and patched oscam.

No, but if I'm told how to get it

Satellite reception: :dish: [1]80cm dish: Emme esse 80cm 13°E :dish:  [2] 80cm dish DIGIPOWER MOTECK SG-2100A             

Handset in use: OCTAGON SF8008 Limited Gold Edition - 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 (Dual OS) Combo

Image: OpenATv 7.2 / 6.4

• No one is telling at all. It remains a big secret.

Exactly! :man shrugging:

it only says do you have: K1 and INS7E?, but if I had K1 and INS7E I was here asking how to get them, or if I knew how to proceed to get them I was here asking....

Satellite reception: :dish: [1]80cm dish: Emme esse 80cm 13°E :dish:  [2] 80cm dish DIGIPOWER MOTECK SG-2100A             

Handset in use: OCTAGON SF8008 Limited Gold Edition - 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 (Dual OS) Combo

Edited 2 times, last by viper82 ().

• Official Post

No one is telling at all. It remains a big secret.

Even if it wasn`t a secret it still wouldn`t be made public. No forum is going to open itself up to the heat it brings.

Allowing the oscam patch isn`t that big of a deal, but providing information on how to extract unique K1 keys is not worth the hassle we would get from our hosting company and from other outside sources.

• A normal user can not get pairing key, only a programmer can do it.

A big server has enough money to unlock many official receivers to get the k1, for us who are just hobbies is not worthy to pay for that.

• Making this public hurts the greedy people.

While i agree with this, it also makes it too easy for joe bloggs with little to no experience to flood the place with cheap "gifts" like we used to see when Sky cards were easily shared.

I agree with you, but help those who own the original card with a regular subscription wanting to use a decoder other than the one offered by sky, for example I have a regular sky it subscription, but I would like to use it on octagon sf8008 4k uhd, I asked several times help but no one ever helped me on this.

I don't think HD would work on your box for sky it , SD i ''think'' would if it was anything like UK.

• I need just the patch.

Pretty sure if you ask samur he will compile a binary for whatever platform you need.

The patch doesn`t need to be made public. Too many greedy people would abuse it.

With reverse engineering is pretty eeasy to create the patch, I mean a good programmer or the host company itself can do it.

Since the patch had been in hand of few people in the past, simple they agree not to public it in that moment.

• I understand perfectly, but privately we can help you on how to do it, then it will be the person himself who will do it all.

• What was happening?

Similar situation as what you would`ve seen recently on social media with people selling IPTV subs, only more wide scale and blatantly open.

"Fully loaded" cheap boxes and "Gifts" being sold on Ebay and every classified section you can think off.

Ah OK I don't do social media but I know what you mean by "fully loaded" boxes. People charging a premium for a preconfigured box... usually cheap crap too.

• so friends, let me summarize

i have this installed on my dm 920

i have the channel lists installed for sky uk,de,it

I didn't understand where these settings are made, but they work even without making them sky de

that's just how they work sky de icam

sky uk ,it black screen

tell me should i change bin

and which bin do i need

give a link

if someone cares about it, they can send me the files personally

where do i download this bin file from?

Unix starttime: 1677544343

Starttime: 28.02.2023 02:32:23

Version: oscam-1.20_svn-r11718-798

Compiler: arm_cak7-icam_(samur)

Box type: ап920(generic)

PID: 31650

TempDir: /tmp/.oscam

ConfigDir: /etc/tuxbox/config/oscamicam/

• Is it a line or card your trying to open UK with?

• 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

• right I'm getting ecm through channels just not clearing via lines is because I'm on 7.1

Or lines no good ?

Hey pal , you must have icam server provider line with sky.it .
    Otherwise black screen

Nokia MM 9800
    Telewire 3001 + all CI (seca aston , Viaccess ,Irdeto , DiabloCam)
    Topfield TF 7710

QBoxHd duolabs
    VU+ Zero
    Vu+ duo2
    GIgablue Trio 4K

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!