OSCam-ICam For SKY IT, UK, DE

There are 1,768 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 702,828 times. The last Post () by samur.

• how do you install this via telnet command?

You don`t. Use an FTP tool to send it instead of Telnet.

Extract the zip file, the oscam binary is inside, then follow the steps provided in the other post.

put the file: " oscam-11718-798.armv7ve " in " /var/volatile/tmp " ?

from telnet what command should I give?

Satellite reception: :dish: [1]80cm dish: Emme esse 80cm 13°E :dish:  [2] 80cm dish DIGIPOWER MOTECK SG-2100A             

Handset in use: OCTAGON SF8008 Limited Gold Edition - 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 (Dual OS) Combo

Image: OpenATv 7.2 / 6.4

• from telnet what command should I give?

Please read my reply again. Its not an .ipk file so you cannot install it in telnet.

and how is it installed/entered?

Satellite reception: :dish: [1]80cm dish: Emme esse 80cm 13°E :dish:  [2] 80cm dish DIGIPOWER MOTECK SG-2100A             

Handset in use: OCTAGON SF8008 Limited Gold Edition - 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 (Dual OS) Combo

• viper82

In previous posts you said you can watch DE, problem is only with UK, no?

So you already have the correct .bin file in the right location, you don't need another oscam.

Problem with UK lies somewhere else in your config, but I couldn't figure out where.

• viper82

In previous posts you said you can watch DE, problem is only with UK, no?

So you already have the correct .bin file in the right location, you don't need another oscam.

Problem with UK lies somewhere else in your config, but I couldn't figure out where.

I see sky de, but with some blocks,

sky uk i don't see it and i don't know where is the problem crying face

• So you already have the correct .bin file in the right location, you don't need another oscam.

I doubt that. He`s struggling to install the bin file from this thread and any other oscam he will have used won`t have the patch for UK.

You're right, I forgot about the patch for UK.

viper82

Take a look at your /usr/bin/ folder, there should be an oscam file there, tell me its exact name (oscam or oscam-emu, etc) and I'll send the correct one with same name, so you can replace it.

Edited once, last by tfrc ().

• all files inside: " /usr/bin/ " are they all with *.bin extension?

there are 3 files with name oscam " oscamicam / OSCam_11718-r798 / OSCam_11715-r798 " they are not with .bin extension.

are these?

• Yes correct, which one of these are u using for watching DE?

• " oscam_11718-r798 " " oscamicam " in both you can see it but it freezes every now and then ( i use a lot oscamicam )

Edited once, last by viper82 ().

• " oscam_11718-r798 " " oscamicam " in both you can see it but it freezes every now and then

Ok, now stop oscam, send this to usr/bin folder, replace the existing one, restart oscam.

Added restarted oscam , sky uk not showing crying face

• Official Post

Added restarted oscam , sky uk not showing

Are the other channels working? Is oscam running?

Have you edited the correct binary file?

Have you started the correct oscam in softcam manager?

You`ve given yourself a problem by having multiple versions of oscam installed. You now don`t know which binary should have been edited or which to start in softcam manager. I suggest you uninstall all oscams and start fresh, its the only way you are going to eliminate whether its the oscam or the server used.

• Added restarted oscam , sky uk not showing

Are the other channels working? Is oscam running? yes

Have you edited the correct binary file? yes

Have you started the correct oscam in softcam manager? yes

• Quote from viper82

Are the other channels working? Is oscam running? yes

Have you edited the correct binary file? yes

Have you started the correct oscam in softcam manager? yes

Then its probably safe to say its the server used and you`re wasting your time tinkering with oscam.

the server says it works UK :weary face:

• :thanks5:                         Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah                       :Cheers Big Ears:

• oscam.key does not appear in the oscam status screen even if it is active, why?

except restart oscam

protocol = constcw ====> protocol = unknown :thinking face:

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!