OSCam-ICam For SKY IT, UK, DE

There are 1,768 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 701,753 times. The last Post () by samur.

• Official Post

jenseneverest your ipk is putting files in the config folder, and not a folder in config. Is that correct

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Yes, that is how i have mine

Code
    etc/tuxbox/config

But you can have the configs anywhere really, the cam script just needs to point to that chosen location

• yes they may work from where installed but normally they are in seperate folder in config incase you have various versions

• I have just tried to install on my Vu plus Solo 2 using latest Openvix install was ok but i cam on de and uk not working my end also Softcam Manager shows that Oscam has not started Thanks for your hard work and i hope this helps

• Official Post

thecrazybandit

I had a few minutes spare, IPK installed and working fine on latest vix on both normal SD and Icam SD channels.

Have you enabled it in softcam manager and rebooted ?

So far i have either tested myself or had reports that the IPK works on ATV, VIX and PLI

urie

Yes that would be a good idea if using multiple configs or 2 cams for example, this is just to help the basic users get up and running with either a fresh image or one without cams. Personally i only use one cam with one set of configs as it dose everything i need it to.

• I don't know why, but the bin files on post 1 didn't work for me on my dinobot 4k. (I used the arm version - and permissions were set)
    The cam refused to start, and was unable to access the oscam info due to oscam webif disabled.

Using jensens ipk version I had no issues with the bin file or webif port. And pretty much all UK channels open for me.

I do have one issue though, and always had this problem on my dinobot. Sometimes a channel fails to load (although it opens up previously).
    Then all channels refuse to load and remain black.(even sometimes free to air remain black). Usually have to keep doing variations of restarting cam, or rebooting gui, to open up channels again. Anyone have that issue and is there a setting to prevent that.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Official Post

Thanks for the feedback :thumbs up:

This icam hack (and im calling it that because it basically is) ties up the tuner with a stream, then when going back to a non icam channel there is no free tuner available and it takes a couple of zaps to different channels to free up the tuner. (i only have one sat feed at the moment - perhaps this is not a issue on twin tuners ?)

Is that what your referring to or more of a general Dinobot issue ? Is it all images as well ?

• Official Post

ahmed gazye

Or any SH4 user, can you report if the bin file in post 335 works on your SH4 device please ?

It been 15 years since i had an amiko alien but i seem to remember stream relay worked well on it.

If so it can be added to the IPK.

• Thanks for the feedback :thumbs up:

This icam hack (and im calling it that because it basically is) ties up the tuner with a stream, then when going back to a non icam channel there is no free tuner available and it takes a couple of zaps to different channels to free up the tuner. (i only have one sat feed at the moment - perhaps this is not a issue on twin tuners ?)

Is that what your referring to or more of a general Dinobot issue ? Is it all images as well ?

Yeah, dinobot is one tuner, so I think it happens when a channel gets confused and doesn't free itself. Although channels are not greyed out in epgs.
    I currently have openatv 6.4 on that - (for my plugins testing).
    I will try it on my vu zero 4k later and see what the experience is like on that. Thats currently got openatv 7.1 on it. I need to update that to latest image first.
    Although reading through this thread a few people seem to be having issues with openatv 7.2 and this.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Ok what i will do is uninstall other cams i have installed currently Cccam and Ncamd and try a new install of Oscam to see if that works

• Official Post

no i have no list.

It requires a custom channel list. Its on the first post. Also full channel lists in the thread below :backhand index pointing down:

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!