OSCam-ICam For SKY IT, UK, DE

There are 1,768 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 691,078 times. The last Post () by samur.

• Afaik, there is no public version of oscam, that will work for 09CD

Aaaa ready, thanks anyway But is there any version that I can use without being public?

if you have paid for a service that doesnt give what you're looking for you have just to ask money back and anyway in this forum you arent allowed to discuss of paid servers.

I wasn't discussing the service, I'm sorry if I gave that away, I just asked for help with the configuration, as I said, I saw on vox in the cards section that it says sky it and I wanted help with the configurations, but if I really don't, I still support it on icam That's it, that's all I wanted to know...

• Hello,

I've followed the instructions provided in the initial post, but some channels, like SPORTDIGITAL, are still functioning, while most others display a blank screen.

I have a few questions for you:

1. Could you clarify the precise differences between Radegast and Dvbapi changes? When transitioning from one to the other, is it sufficient to adjust settings, or are there additional configurations required?

As far as I understand, the necessary changes involve modifying the following options:

• Include ECM in HTTP streams
      • Descramble HTTP streams
      • Descramble received HTTP streams
      • Load unlinked userbouquets (set to YES)
    2. Sharing the current status, SPORTDIGITAL appears to be working, but channels like Austria 1 show a blank screen. What do you suspect might be causing this issue?

Status log:

2024/03/26 15:08:21 15605B7F c (ecm) Receiver: found (91 ms) by ForeverCam2 - SPORTDIGITAL FUSSBALL HD

2024/03/26 15:08:21 15605B7F c (ecm) Receiver (P: 186A:000000:10CC:1C15:0000: not found (168 ms) by ForeverCam2 - SPORTDIGITAL FUSSBALL HD

2024/03/26 15:08:23 15605B7F c (ecm) Receiver (P: 0D98:000004:10CC:1FAB:0000:: found (2742 ms) by ForeverCam1 - SPORTDIGITAL FUSSBALL HD

2024/03/26 15:08:24 15605B7F c (ecm) Receiver (P: 0648:000000:10CC:1FAA:002A: HOP:01): found (2302 ms) by ForeverCam2 - SPORTDIGITAL FUSSBALL HD

2024/03/26 15:09:29 15605B7F c (ecm) Receiver (P: 098D:000000:008F:1C95:1260: #ECM_L:B7 HOP:01): found (100 ms) by ForeverCam1 - Sky Sport Austria 1 HD

2024/03/26 15:09:34 15605B7F c (ecm) Receiver (P: 098D:000000:008F:1C95:1260: #ECM_L:B7 HOP:01): found (287 ms) by ForeverCam1 - Sky Sport Austria 1 HD

2024/03/26 15:09:41 15605B7F c (ecm) Receiver (P: 098D:000000:008F:1C95:1260: #ECM_L:B7 HOP:01): found (266 ms) by ForeverCam1 - Sky Sport Austria 1 HD

Edited once, last by mstph ().

• Official Post

mstph

from you log above:

1. you are not using a samur icam bin.

2. you have a crap server, ecm times should be below 200ms. - as said a million times before, you cannot polish a turd.

• jenseneverest

1. Where can I find samur icam bin and where should I put this in enigma folders?
    2. Turd means log files? I didn't realize I couldn't share the log file. I've deleted it immediately.

Also, how can I find a good server? Unfortunately, I can't DM you either. I would really appreciate it if you could help.

• Official Post

jenseneverest

1. Where can I find samur icam bin and where should I put this in enigma folders?
    2. Turd means log files? I didn't realize I couldn't share the log file. I've deleted it immediately.

Also, how can I find a good server? Unfortunately, I can't DM you either. I would really appreciate it if you could help.

Instructions and all files are in the first post.

Turd.... means crap, shit, poo, rubbish, junk.

Servers are simple, you get an official viewing card from a TV provider and use that., or you share your card with others, who in turn share there card with you.

Card share, not pay servers. We do not support pay servers on this forum, because they are crap. Simples.

• jenseneverest

The bin files are found in post number 1 in this thread and the bin files go in usr/bin.

• Why not take the easy way and take the ipk that is in the first post, drop it onto a usb stick and stick it in the receivers usb slot. Then go into plugins and look for media scanner. Select the ipk on the stick and install it from there.

If it does not install then you might have to do it another way. Download an oscam from the softcam plugins menu and make sure it runs. Then go into usr/bin and see what the name is, copy the bin file that you mentioned earlier but rename it exactly the same name as the one in usr/bin and overwrite it. Make sure that are the same attributes. Restart the cam and hopefully that have it running. This is exactly what i did on the latest openspa image for my qviart dual. Don't forget to upzip it. I had to try a couple of the arm bins as the first one in the list gave stuttering. The last one in the list worked fine.

• kegnkiwi

I've installed Oscam version 11718 using an IPK file, and I can access its web interface without any issues. While some channels work perfectly fine, others show up as a blank screen. Is it a problem with my card or a missing in the configuration?

• Two options you can download a icam channel list, I use vhannable rotating icam list found it the levi45 addon or try going into the channel list highlight the channel you want to watch, press menu and go to extras and select play with steam relay. Wait a few seconds and see if it clears.

I have found its hit and miss dependent of each image. It will also depend on your server.

• Breakingbe

Try this.

• Breakingbe

Try this.

bro my device is not enigma its and android receiver that can run cccam and oscam but i'm not sure how does ICAM works with stream relay

• Breakingbe

Try this.

bro my device is not enigma its and android receiver that can run cccam and oscam but i'm not sure how does ICAM works with stream relay

Stream relay not work on icone

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!