FTP using filezilla

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 979 times. The last Post () by gioxi.

• Hi all i am try to FTP tp my receiver to access my folders however recently i havent been able to , its now asking for a password which i've never needed before

Host:192.168 etc etc

Username: root

then connect , now i get critical error and asking for a password, help please?

using: zgemmah9sse

image: openATV 6.4

thank you all

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • Code
    hi, sorry for english but i'm italian and i don't speak english at all and i use the translator, so i personally use for example ftp://192.168.1.22
    to a folder on your desktop. I don't like to use other programs, then usually user admin and password and dreambox. HI

IL mio è un Hobby Che Condividere senza interessi mi rende felice

basta un solo grazie

• thanks guys all sorted now i created a passwd in the zgemma itself and it worked

only problem now i ftp using ftp client to edit folders i accidentally deleted the userbouquet for my tv channels , i have to tried to reinstall via Putty it all connects and transfers the file but doesn't show in favourites , any ideas before i factory reset

thank you

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!