Chromium openPli

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,685 times. The last Post () by michyamrane.

• Hello

i have a zgemma h11, i was running OpenBh image,

but recently due to some bugs in OpenBh (slow oscam connection, timeshift bugs...) , i decided to migrate to OpenPli which has less bugs and smoother.

the only inconvenient i found is that, i m not finding a way to install YoutubeTV (not the youtube from taapat) which is usefull to link its smartphone youtube with the receiver Youtube

i looked the install plugins list in OpenPli, i found an extension named chromium ( and i know that YoutubeTV , Netflix, Dazn, Amazon Prime... in OpenBh are based on chromium2)

Code
     ~# opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-chromium

Collected errors:
     * Solver encountered 1 problem(s):
     * Problem 1/1:
     *   - nothing provides chromium-browser needed by enigma2-plugin-extensions-chromium-1.0-20180628_r0.15.cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4
     * Solution 1:
     *   - do not ask to install a package providing enigma2-plugin-extensions-chromium

please, Can I have some clarification?

Zgemma H11S, Atlas HD200se

LNB 19.2°E, 7°W, 30°W

RevcamV2, OSCAMs

• after looking here and there, i managed to install chromium2 in my OpenPli 8.3 and now i have Netflix, Youtube TV, chromium browser...

i downloaded "chromium2 for OpenPli" of Novaler receivers (which have same processor as my zgemma h11)

i tested Youtube TV and it works just like it does in OpenBH

i dont understand why it doesn't exist in OpenPli feeds so we can simply install it with the plugin list

Zgemma H11S, Atlas HD200se

LNB 19.2°E, 7°W, 30°W

RevcamV2, OSCAMs

Zgemma H11S Support Forum - Linux Enigma2 DVB-S2X 4K UHD Quad Core Satellite & IPTV Box

Download Zgemma H11S 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, & OpenPLi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!