Help setting up OSCam-EMU and making a Backup image for OpenATV on PULSe 4K

• Hi, i don't have experiance with enigma2, i bought setbox pulse4 (arm) with already installed applications also with installed oscam (normal version without emu), in openatv 6.4 options -> softcam this installed oscam is called "pulsecam" and is there as only option (the second is "none").

Would i need to remove it to install oscam emu or I can have installed both and will be able to choose one in options without any conflicts?

Also how can i make it 100% safe and how to do it step by step? I don't want whole openatv 6.4 or oscam to be broken.

Is coping folder etc -> enigma2 folder enought as a backup, i made some backup of current image too, in options, not sure if correctly, i'm worried that if something go wrong i won't be able to use the box because locally no one will help me on this. If i'm not 100% sure it is safe i won't risk so please help, i was already updating oscam normal version to newer normal version (no emu) on different linux setbox (there i removed old first) but it was old box with dedicated firmware, without enigma 2. Please help, thx.

AB PULSe 4K - AB PULSe 4K Mini Linux Enigma2 DVB-S2X + DVB-T2/C 4K UHD Quad Core Satellite Cable Terrestrial IPTV Box

Download AB PULSe 4K & PULSe 4K mini Firmware and Images from Enigma2 Teams OpenATV - OpenBh - OpenPLi - OpenSPA - PurE2 & Non Solo Sat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!