Dreambox One image recomended for IPTV whatching and recording

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,325 times. The last Post () by lokonai.

• Hi all, I am looking for an estable image to watch and record (instant record and timer) for IPTV channels, but with my dreambox one, I´m having some problems with this.

Main problem is when I set a timer recording, most of times, the channel cannot connect or get very soon disconected and nothing is recorded...Now I have original OE 2.6 image with script corrected for recording.. but same problem with Newnigma2, Gemini4, DreamElite....always using Jedi Maker plugin for set the bouquets...

No problem with IPTV provider, because I can use it on other Android tv box without cuts, and on Kodi with IPTV recorder on PC also without problems...but I would like to continue using my dreambox one...so...

In your opinion, what image should I try? Another alternative for IPTV plugin? I´ve read that Open team images are experimental on Dreambox One, and LibreELEC and CoreElec SD images, works with Kodi partially because IPTV recorder is not working there....

Thanks for your help...

• Unless you have a multiroom iptv account. That is expected behaviour.
    A recording is classed a 2nd active connection. If you are only allowed 1 max connection, the recording will stop.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Unless you have a multiroom iptv account. That is expected behaviour.
    A recording is classed a 2nd active connection. If you are only allowed 1 max connection, the recording will stop.

I don´t use the IPTV at the same time in 2 devices...and when I use in Android every thing is Ok, I tested it on Kodi PC and fine too...but with other devices off session, in dreambox I have cuts...

Thanks Myshel :beer1:

Edited once, last by lokonai ().

• Thans powervu, but I read about Open teams does not give support to Dreambox One and Two...so this is an experimental image I guess...

I think I tried few time ago and I had some "green screen crashes", but I can try to test it again...

Do you think this one would be ok?

openbh-5.1.011.release-dreamone-20221109.rootfs.tar.gz

Thank you

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver.

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!