OpenBh 5.2 Community image

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,321 times. The last Post () by Ev0.

• Zgemma H7

Couldn't install by USB over vix in slot 2. Just sat there at boot. This what the multiboot image. Understand using emmc will wipe all slots.

Tried with the extracted zip file zgemma directory on USB. Then with the h7 directory in the root of USB. No joy.

In vix I flashed the image. It allowed me to select an empty slot and installed ok.

Usually I choose my display format. 1080p. And multi for frequency for any image. Multi got me a black screen and had to work the rcu through the webif.

Reflashed the image and started from the get-go. Chose only 60 Hz (USA). Got it all setup. When changing (after awhile) automatic resolution to all resolutions. Usually done in other images to handle aspect ratio for different channels.

It puked again.

Got in the softcam menu. Installed the latest oscam-emu.

No softcam manager to be found. None in plugin add on downloads to be found.

Front panel display. No show in standby. And power LED is on all the time, deep standby usually will kill the LED.

Back to vix and atv 7.2.....

OpenBh Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenBh Supported Models ~ Abcom PULSe 4K, Abcom PULSe 4k mini, Amiko Viper 4K V40, Edision OS Mini 4K, Edision OS Mio 4K Plus, Edision OS Nino Plus, Edision OS Nino Pro, Gigablue IP 4K, Gigablue Quad 4K, Gigablue​ Trio 4K, Gigablue UE 4K, Octagon SF8008 4K, Octagon SX988, Qviart Dual 4K, Uclan ustym 4K Pro, VU+ Zero, VU+ Solo 2, VU+ Solo SE, VU+ Solo SE V2, VU+ Solo 4K, VU+ Duo2 , VU+ Uno, VU+ Uno 4k, VU+ Uno 4k SE, VU+ Ultimo, VU+ Ultimo 4K, VU+ Duo 4K and VU+ Duo 4K SE, Zgemma H11S, Zgemma H7, Zgemma​ 8.2H, Zgemma H8 Twin SE.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!