SKY DE CI+ modul

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 747 times. The last Post () by hansi10.2000.

• Hello!

Im really think to subscribe for Sky De. The only one think, what is a disatvantate of Sky, they dont promote the CI+ module. Of course I would like to use the card in my VU+ reciever.

I can find some used SKY DE CI+ modules in the ebay, etc.... My question is, if I recieve the new sky Q box and card, is it possible to run the new card with CI+ module? ,

Thank You!

• I do not think so . Card and Modul are paired . If you set your Card one time to the Q Box it start an other pairing and you can not go back to Modul . And modul in original stand accept no new card

Pur-E2 -Team

Admin of HDSC

• als mein alter sky receiver wegen defekt ausgetauscht wurde habe ich die q box bekommen. da war die karte schon drin. mal abgesehen davon das die box müll ist ( ich hatte nur probleme damit ) habe ich sky letztendlich nach gut 10 jahren gekündigt

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!